Video Call

Jisoo's POV

While all the guys are out for a photoshoot, I decided to go shopping on my own. I haven't bought anything for myself lately. The last time I went out to shop was most probably last month.

Whenever I get to go overseas, my focus would always be to get the job done. After all the papers are signed, my next itinerary would be an all-day sleep inside my room and just woke up a few hours before my flight back to the country. 

I've been traveling back and forth from places like Japan and China were K-pop is really popular but I don't remember going out to explore. The burden of knowing that my brother and I were not in good terms would always get me. I'd feel like I don't have the right to be doing those things at that point.

As for today, I'm feeling all rainbows and butterflies inside. My relationship with the boys is getting better. Conversations with them become natural and awkwardness doesn't fill the space anymore. Right now, I can stay in the living room with them even without Jungkook around.

Right, that kid is getting busier on his phone these days. Maybe he has a girlfriend.

The other day, I end up playing games with Jimin and V. I pretty much slammed the two so hard. I'm a devil when it comes to online games. I pretty much kill and stab and kill you again when I play. Hoseok died laughing over the two.

I quickly dried myself with a towel and went to my walk-in closet. Every time I went to the bathroom, I would always remember how BTS saw me in just an oversized tee. 

Normally, that would not be a problem since it was covering my whole body but the problem was, the tee's fabric was so smooth that since I just took a bath, the clothes got a little wet and you can see through my underwear.

Ge'ez, that was really embarrassing.

 Actually, the faucet inside my room's toilet was broken so I had to take a bath in the restroom outside.

The shock that I felt during that time was enough for me to lock myself inside for almost two hours before I finally found the courage to step out and run inside my room. It's a good thing that they went out as well. I immediately called in some people to fix it.

I decided to wear a loose white v-neck shirt and some denim shorts. These would be comfortable enough for hassle-free shopping.

I went to my dresser and grab a comb. After applying some loose powder and a lip balm, I grab my phone and my favorite black slingback which has everything that I need then I'm off to go.

======================================

My eyes were both busy trying to have a good look at the plaid long sleeves that I have in both hands. On the right was a dark blue plaid long sleeves that have a small breast-pocket on the right while the other is a dark red one.

Right, both plaid. Stupid right?

This is one of the reasons why I hate shopping, I can't decide on what to buy. It's also the reason why I keep on getting Jungkook's clothes because I trust his fashion sense more than mine.

After almost ten minutes of debating, while still holding on the clothes, I decided to grab my phone and hit the first on my speed dial and had it in speaker. I doubt if he will answer.

I looked around and smiled at the sales lady that was assisting me. She's been following me for at least an hour already though I told her I can manage myself.

After a few rings, the person on the other line answered. I was able to breathe freely, finally.

I put my phone in between my right ear and shoulder as I once again take a look at the clothes in my hands.