I Drove All Night

“Promise you’ll be home tomorrow. It’s been two weeks Spencer.”

“Promise. I’d have been home tonight but we got stuck behind completing the paperwork and Derek didn’t want to drive this late. It’s at least three hours by car. And you know how he is about me driving. I’ve missed you too though. Just the feel of having you in my arms.” You heard your boyfriend of 15 months sighing at the end of the phone. 

He’d been away for two weeks with work and the week prior you’d been on your period so in total it was three weeks since you’d had any sexual contact with him. To say you were completely gagging for him right now was an understatement.

“I swear Spencer, if you’re not home tomorrow night I will have to take matters into my own hands again.”

He chuckled. “Will you now?” his voice lowering in tone suddenly. 

“Yep. Or maybe I’ll find someone else to help me out.” You wouldn’t but you liked toying with him and bringing out his surprisingly possessive side.

“Don’t you fucking dare Y/N.”

“Fine….. Just don’t be away for so long next time. I need to restock the battery drawer.”

He groaned, “Jeez Y/N. Don’t say stuff like that to me.“ 

“Hey are you alone?” you had an idea. 

“Morgan’s still down at the bar. So yeah for now…….Wait, no he’s not.”

You heard door slam shut and then the voice of Spencer’s colleague and roommate for the past two weeks. 

“Damn it. I’ll see you tomorrow Spencer. Hurry back, love you.”

“Love you too Y/N." 

"Love you three Y/N!” a voice called in the background. 

You giggled and hung up the phone, changing into one of Spencer’s shirts, ready for bed. Before you buttoned it up you snapped a quick picture on your cell. The shirt open, showing your bare breasts and your black cotton panties. You sent the photo to Spencer’s cell with a quick message, “Look what you’re missing.”

You settled in for the night, turning your lamp off and putting your phone onto silent. 

A loud banging followed by a buzzing sound woke you up a few hours later. You shot up in bed listening to work out where the noises were coming from. The buzzing was coming from your bed side cabinet. 

Had you left something on? No… That was definitely tucked away in the drawer. 

Your phone was turned face down but you could make out a light flashing on and off in time with the buzzing. Your sleep fogged brain finally worked out that someone was calling you. You reached out for it swiping across when you saw it was Spencer. 

“It’s 3am. Is everything okay?”

“Take the chain off the door, I’m here but can’t get in.”

What? You climbed out of bed, walking to through the rooms still talking. “But you said you weren’t back until tomorrow?”

“That was until you sent me that photo. I told Derek he had no choice and that I was leaving with or without him. So I drove whilst he slept.”

You reached your door, cutting your phone off and unlatching the door seeing your boyfriend standing there, his hair messy and shirt sleeves rolled up. 

“Well this is a ni…… ” you didn’t even get chance to finish your sentence before Spencer’s mouth was against yours, pushing you back into the apartment, dropping his go bag where he stood and kicking the door shut, it slamming loudly. 

 His lips moved furiously against yours, his hands going straight to the buttons on the shirt you were wearing, actually pulling two buttons off in his haste to undo them. His tongue pushed into your mouth as his hands roamed your torso, palming your breasts roughly. You accepted his kiss eagerly, your own hands working the buttons of his own shirt and yanking his tie undone and off. 

“Fuck me, I’ve missed you Y/N.” His mouth moved to your neck, pushing aside your hair and hungrily sucking and kissing the sensitive skin, a whimper leaving your throat. 

“Missed you too Spence. So much… Oh!”

He dropped to his knees in front of you, his lips trailing from your neck to your breasts. His mouth attached itself to your nipple, his teeth grazing against the now hardened peak as his tongue flicked out at it quickly causing you to gasp in pleasure. 

He kissed across to the other nipple, his hands moving to your panties and dragging them down your legs as he bit down on you gently.

“Spencer….. ” Your words coming out as pants as he sucked, his fingers moving directly to your clit and rubbing in a circular motion. 

Your legs shuddered at the sensation, turning almost immediately to jelly, Spencer’s other hand hard on your hip keeping you upright. 

“We could move to the…… Oh fuck….. Oh god.”

He pushed your legs apart, inserting two of his long delicate fingers inside you and thrusting quickly as his thumb kept up the friction on your clit. He’d barely been in the door five minutes and you were nearly ready to come. 

“No time to move to the bedroom,” he mumbled against your nipple, the words vibrating through your chest as he continue to suck and nip at it, alternating between soft and hard. Your moans were coming thick and fast now, your hand tangling in Spencer’s glorious hair. 

“I can’t stand any….. ah…. any… oh shit… more.” Your legs genuinely felt like they might give way as his thrusting increased inside you hitting your sweet spot in just the right way. 

You moved your hand to his, pulling him away from you and watching wide eyed as his placed his fingers to his lips, tasting the fluid that coated them. 

“Pants off now,” you demanded. That was by far the sexiest thing you’d seen in a long time and you dropped to the floor yourself, helping Spencer pull off his shoes and pants, climbing astride him when he was free. 

Wrapping your hand around his hardened length, you pumped him a few times hearing the low groan you loved so much, before positioning him at your entrance and slowly lowering yourself down onto him. 

The ground was hard against your knees but you didn’t care. Spencer’s hands moved under your ass, helping move you against him, his hips bucking up from the ground, his eyes trailing over your chest, apparently mesmerised by the slight bounce of your breasts as you moved against him. 

“Oh god Y/N,” his gasps were coming quicker now, matching pace with your own as your hands raked up and down his chest. 

Your head tipped back and you bit your lip as you moved your hand from his chest to between your legs, fingers grazing over your own clit helping push yourself to your orgasm as Spencer moved you against him faster, his fingers digging into your butt. 

“Spencer, I’m….. gonna…. Oh fuck!” You tightened around him, your breaths short and sharp as you came, a flood of heat washing over you, the sound of your blood rushing in your ears. You rid out your orgasm before leaning forward and placing your hands flat on the floor either side of your boyfriend, your hair falling over your face. Using the leverage from the floor, you increased your momentum, grinding your hips against his faster, him rasping out a few minutes later that he was going to come, feeling him releasing himself seconds after. 

You lay tangled together on the cold wood floor afterwards, a hot sweaty mess. 

“That was definitely worth driving all night for.”