Important Rules (Please Read)

❤Welcome to CharminglySplendid's Bungou Stray Dogs One-Shots (X Reader)❤

Just a couple of things to go over and rules that I will be having:

✦No hate towards the characters or the ships in the comments, everyone has different opinions so please respect each other :)

✦This is my first time publishing so if you have any tips or guidelines, please don't hesitate to tell me

✦Most likely will not be writing Lemons, Smuts, or Lime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

✦Please read at your own sake! Some parts in the one shots will contain blood, violence, bad language, and mentions of suicide.

✦So far, I cannot accept any requests at the moment due to finals coming up at school so once I get into summer break, hopefully I'll welcome your guy's requests!

✦I will warn you in the beginning of some one shots because some of them are based on the manga or an episode. (If you haven't watched an episode, that is)

That's all there is to it! And again, I'm very sorry (*bows ) that I cannot not take requests at the moment because of- well, stupid finals. I'm sure most of you can relate on the struggles and some of the procrastinations we made as we reach to the end of the school year...

I will be posting a few one-shots that I already wrote myself before hand and most of them are Dazai so, sorry if there's a lot of him at first, I swear I'll make stories other than the little dork! (Currently working on them by the way)

DISCLAIMERS EVERYWHERE AHHH:
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF BUNGOU STRAY DOGS!