My Lie to You (Dazai Osamu)

WARNING: CONTAINS VIOLENCE//READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Dazai Osamu wasn't the nicest person in the world, but he wasn't the meanest either. He always had this swing to it everyday. He's serious when a situation was a little out of hand, and caring when one of his co-workers get hurt. That's how a boss should be. 

But what a boss shouldn't be was to abandon everyone from his company completely. You were shocked, broken hearted, and confused to why in the world he would vanish like that. Every night, you missed your boss. Even if he was hard on you during your training with your ability, you still missed him.

"Get over it, (F/N). Weeping about him won't change anything." Your senpai, Akutagawa told you.

"Senpai, I'm not weeping. I'm just thinking." You sighed as you put your chin on your hands, your elbows on the table.

"What is there to think about? He left us, he betrayed us. There's nothing to think about except the feeling of hatred and disgust. To think he would join the Armed Detective Company..." Akutagawa's voice was starting to rise, but he controlled his temper and tried his best not to scold you, knowing that you were not okay.

You were running an errand that was given to you by the boss. Your job was to slaughter all the men working at a certain place underground. Apparently, they were in the way of Port Mafia's goal. So you took two guns and a knife (just in case) and started making your way into the underground tunnels. You were in disguise, dressed as one of the workers. You entered in a room full of the workers the boss was talking about. You hid behind the shadows, trying your best not to be seen and like a ninja, you stabbed the workers with the knife one by one. Once the majority of the workers were dead and when everyone finally started to panic, you leaped into action and shot a good handful of people. 

"Is that all? Man, that was a little too easy..." you muttered as you tossed the gun into the air as it landed back on your palms. Suddenly, you heard a whimper across the room and you immediately tracked the last worker by your hearing.

"Oh, there was the last one." the man was crying in horror and trembling violently with fear in his eyes. You pointed the gun to him and just when you were about to shoot him, you felt someone tackle you to the ground.

"Stop it right there!" A familiar voice panted as he grabbed your wrists and hung them over your head. The hat you were wearing as a disguise covered your face, so you couldn't see a thing.

"Now let's see what kind of monster did this-" he lifted your hat off your face and you knew you heard that familiar voice somewhere. 

It was no other than your ex-boss, Dazai Osamu.

His eyes widened. "(F/N)?"

You suddenly remembered the days when Dazai was your boss but you kicked those feelings away. Your emotions suddenly turned into anger. "Let go of me, you traitor!" You tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he tightened them so hard that you whimpered in pain.

"(F/N), how could you do this?" His voice was stern and serious.

"W-What do you mean how could I do this?! I'm still a member of Port Mafia after you betrayed us, you imbecile!!"

Dazai flinched at the vocabulary you used to describe him. "Look, (F/N). I didn't betray you guys. I just had my reasons that I changed my mind."

You were seriously ready to punch this guy. "A reason? You can change your mind like that?! Within a snap of a finger?!" You were finally able to wiggle out from his grasp as you sat up to face the brunette. You were trying your best to fight off the tears that were in your eyes, but you couldn't hold it any longer. "You promised... You said you won't leave me, and you'll make me stronger and we'll both rule the world! What was that to you?!" (F/N) cried as tears were streaming down her face.