Chapter 79

The following morning Lauren and I woke up really early probably around 7am, we were just so excited, Well I know I was.

Right now it was about ten till two and Lauren and I were dressed and ready to go, we were sitting on the couch anxiously waiting for the clock to strike two so we could leave, don't ask why but we just wanted to start heading out at two.

Lauren was fidgeting around and I was confused to why she was doing that, usually shes so calm but I can tell she nervous.

"Babe what's wrong?" I place my hand over hers and she instantly relaxes

"Just getting caught up in my own thoughts" She gave me a nervous smile

"You sure?" She nodded and leaned into me and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you" She said

"I love you too" I kissed her again "Are you one hundred percent sure nothing is wrong?" I asked her again

"I'm just a little nervous" I nodded and pulled her in for a hug, rubbing her back instantly calming her nerves

"There is nothing to be nervous about, i'll be with you every step of the way" I could feel her smile into my neck, she lightly kissed it and pulled away looking into my eyes then leaning in to capture my lips then trailing kisses down my jawline, god it felt so good but I had to stop her seeing as it was already past two.

"B-Babe" She just hummed in response as she continued to suck on my neck.

"W-We gotta go" She chuckled

"Do you really wanna stop?" She asked in a seductive tone

"No" I said and pulled her back in for another kiss, our kiss quickly got heated when I reached up to cup her breast causing her to release a soft moan.

Lauren reached down and tugged at the end of my shirt, trying to lift it over my body. Lauren succeeded in taking off me shirt, leaving me in my jeans and bra.

She kissed down my neck, slowly nipping at the skin there. I laid back on the couch allowing her to climb fully on top of me, straddling my waist and holding my arms above my neck as she assaulted my neck, I should really stop this cause one I look like a total bottom right now and two we have to leave.

"Laur" I let out, coming out as a moan

"Mmm" She mumbled against my neck, I felt her leave a love bite on my neck and I wanted to get mad since we had somewhere to be but she pulled away from my neck and look at me with those beautiful green eyes and I just melted.

"Baby I would love to continue you this but we have to go, we can finish this later" I said with a wink, she chuckled and looked over at the clock, seeing that we would be late to our appointment.

Lauren got off of me and left the room as if nothing had just happened, leaving me there shirtless and rather horny.

I sat up and got off of the couch, picking my shirt up off the ground and heading after Lauren who now was heading towards the car.

I nearly trip down the stairs as I tried to catch up with Lauren, I finally made it to Lauren who was walking towards the car, I embraced her from behind and whispered in her ear.

"You ready?" I asked and she leaned on me and relaxed in my embrace, I kissed the top of her head and we began walking towards my car again finally reaching it and getting in.

Once inside the car Lauren turned towards me,

"I love you" I leaned over and captured her lips with mine, pulling away I cupped her cheek and said,

"I Love you too" I gave her one last peck on the lips and turned my attention on the road as we started to drive.

Halfway threw the drive I felt a hand in my lap and I looked down and saw Lauren's hand on my thigh, I took one hand off the wheel and grabbed her hand in mine, we stayed like this the rest of the way.

-

After arriving at the doctor's we signed in and had to wait for our turn seeing as we got there like 30 minutes before our appointment.

After what felt like a Thousand Hours, Thirteen Minutes and Twenty Seconds until we finally got called back for our appointment.

"Good Afternoon Miss. Jauregui and Miss. Y/LN are you ready for the scan?"

We both nodded, the doctor directed Lauren towards the chair and she laid down, once she was comfortable she was asked to life up her shirt, she did.

The doctor the pulled out that cold jelly stuff and was about to put it on her.

"This will be a little cold" Lauren nodded and the lady put the stuff on her stomach.

Lauren flinched when the cold jell touched her skin but powered threw it like a champ, I just sat next to her looking like a nervous wreck and I was the one telling Lauren that there was nothing to be nervous about but here I am thinking about all the shit that comes with having a baby, like what are we going to tell our parents? Mike will probably kill me for impregnating his daughter, i'm to young to die.

I felt Lauren grab my hand so I looked over at her and my god did she look beautiful , maybe it's the- wait who am I kidding she always looked beautiful.

"You know my daughter is a really big fan of your music" The doctor said as she put a device on Lauren's stomach

"Really?" Lauren asked with a chuckle

"Yup all she talks about is Lauren and Y/N and how cute they are" she chuckled "And when she showed me your tweet this morning I started laughing but now I see why you posted that, is it true?" The doctor asked

I nodded my head "Yeah I'm an inter-sex" I chuckled as the doctor nodded

"Okay now look here" as she pointed to the screen the heartbeat could be heard and I swear I started crying, I looked over to Lauren who was also crying, I pulled her hand to my mouth and gave it a kiss.

I could see my baby, My babies heart was beating and I could hear it, Holy fuck it's really in there.

"Okay your about four months" Wait what? We've like only been together for seven months and didn't have sex till three months in- wait Y/N shut up that only means you got her pregnant during one of the first time you guys had sex, holy fuck of course it happen the one time we were drunk and I didn't use a condom, damn...

But holy shit four months? She had been carrying my baby for four months! I feel like I could faint...

A/N

AND YES IT IS Y/N'S BABY :) NO CHEATing involved

Not the best but you know oh well :)

I might post another later

Updated A/N:
Damn I need to chill out in these old author's notes haha