It Only Takes Once (Chapter 14)

' Up in the club, just broke up and I'm doing my own little thing. You decided to dip and now you wanna trip cause another brother noticed me' Shakayln sang at the top of her lungs while she mopped the kitchen floor.

We were supposed to be leaving for our road trip today and she wanted to make sure the house was in tip top shape for when we got back.

"I don't see why you just didn't let Maria do it" I complained.

"Because we are two able bodied, grown ass people, who are perfectly capable of cleaning up after themselves" she said looking up at me.

"Yeah whatever" I said smacking my lips before I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga don't smack your lips at me" She said before throwing a roll of paper towels at my head. "What the hell is wrong with you" She mumbled before turning around to finish cleaning the floors.

"Shakayln Imma beat your ass, keep testing me" I said throwing the roll of paper towels back at her.

After cleaning the kitchen we did laundry and cleaned the bathrooms together before getting cleaned up to visit my Pops before we hit the road.

"Hey babe, does this dress make my butt look too big?" Shakayln asked coming into the bathroom in a black maxi dress.

"Turn around" I said spitting my mouthwash into the sink. She spun around I looked down at her ass. It took everything in me not to bend her over and fuck her on that bathroom counter. "You look perfect baby" I said before putting my toothbrush away.

"Thanks Boo, you look cute in your little cargo shorts" She said walking toward me and putting her arms around my neck. Normally she wouldn't have be able to do it but the heels she had on gave her some advantage.

"Thanks lil Mama, you ready to go?" I asked her before putting my hands on her hips and making my way down to her ass.

"Almost" She said removing my hands from her backside.

"Hurry up, we gotta be on the road by noon" I said slapping her butt before she walked away.

"Yes Daddy" She called before disappearing out of the bathroom.

We were going to visit my Pops before going on our trip. We didn't have a set destination we were just driving just for the sake of spending time together.

Rayne has been in the treatment facility for three days now. From what I hear she's really struggling and her withdrawl symptoms are really giving her the blues. She can't have phone calls or visitors until she's two weeks into the program.

I still haven't told Shakayln about Rayne or her addiction because I don't know what her reaction would be. Knowing her she'd probably feel bad and start crying and be trying to go up there and visit her everyday. Or she'd beat my ass for being a good friend and then apologize for it. Them damn pregnancy hormones got my baby fucked up.

"I'm ready" Shakayln called from our bedroom.

"Aw, don't you look cute" I said smirking at her.

"Thanks" She said grinning up at me before picking up her big ass purse from the bed.

"You're welcome, let's go" I said grabbing her hand and heading towards the stairs. I already put our bags in the car so all we had to do was get in and go.

"Pops!" Shakayln overly dramatic ass yelled waving him over to the table we were sitting at. She got up and jumped all on him and started kissing him all over his face. I could tell Pops was loving every minute of it by the big ass grin he had on his face.