Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award

"Platinum Idol Award"...

We were watching tv when i've first heard of it , Miyoko sit up straight when she heard me me muttered it to myself..

"It's a nationwide award that happens annually . Fans vote for their favourite idol , they award the prize to who ever gets the most votes..i heard the winner gets a hollywood contract and have a chance to get's famous all over the world, starring in films , going on a world tour , it may not be just a dream.."

"Wow and Yomiko was nominated for that ?!"

Raika adds up ..

"Also the award ceremony is broadcasted every year, and it gets really high ratings, all of the nominated idols gather and the winner is announced during the broadcast.."

"Wow , oneesamma you really know a lot about it.."

"I'm working as a co-anchor in Yomiko's studio you know , i should know about this stuff.."

"Wow that's news to me you're a co-anchor in what show , Raika..?"

"It's a secret but i might be covering the Platinum Idol Award this year.." Raika playfully smiles at the group..

(This is probably the reason why she's working so hard right now , a platinum idol , huh..)

"Anyway she's been nominated ,that's a huge deal, it's time to call for a celebration!"

"Ah-yeah that's right !"

"Why don't we have a party tonight ?" Raika added

"I'll cook all Yomiko's favorite !" Reimako suggested

"I'll go buy the ingredients ..." Kasumi volunteered ...

"Ah Kasumi , i'll help you with the shopping , you need to carry those groceries and they might be heavy .."

" considerate as always.."

Kasumi muttered something i was unable to hear , she just looks at me , and smiled a little..

"I'll go bake a cake then..." Miss Mikahara is a school physician but she's a great pastry chef as well..makes me wonder why she chooses to be a school physician when she could make more..

"Okay' it settled then , leave all the decorating to me.." Miyoko is full of energy as always...

Kasumi and i head into the shopping district to buy groceries...

I was walking behind Kasumi giving her a little distance , so she might not feel uncomfortable with me , i still remember how strong her punch is when i accidently walk in the bathroom when she was still there..i suddenly notice a man eyeing on her , he tailed us in a distant , i already sense what he's eyeing for so i decided to walk closely  beside Kasumi..

"W-what are you doing walking beside me ??" someone we know might see us , and may get the wrong idea..

"Forgive me Kasumi but i ....." an i was trying to explain the situation to Kasumi the man rushes towards us and tries to tackle Kasumi down , i successfully shielded her , embracing her and shifting my weight so i was the one who would hit the ground it's a bit late when i notice the...

*Crash*

"Are you okay , Kasumi ? are you hurt ?

"Y-yeah..i'm o..." she suddenly stood up when she noticed i was hugging her , she held and distant herself away from me...(she my still not used to me..hahah...) but she suddenly approached me and ..

"Y-you're bleeding ?!" 

"Ah, huh , it must be from our fall.." i noticed the shattered glass on the ground i must have hit with my head when were falling...(what's with always giving me a concussion ?){for plot}