Sides (1/2) - Bucky Barnes x Reader

Words: 1294
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, other avengers mentioned
Warnings: mentions of smut (but none actually written), fighting
Requested by @lclb52
"May I have a oneshot where you used to be a part of Hydra, but you were seduced to the avengers side to work for them? You had helped Bucky escape, You were there for Bucky when no one else was. Helping him was giving you the greatest pleasure ever, to see him happy, but you were hoping happiness was with you. When you threatened to leave one night after a huge fight, he says he loves you without hesitation. You two have sex, he begged you to stay and marry him. You say yes with a white wedding"
Summary: You used to work with HYDRA, closely with the Winter Soldier. A few years later you're now with The Avengers. You have some memories on an important night and are shocked when you get to the party. 
Author's Note: i really like writing about Bucky so :)

*Edited*

---

"What are you thinking about?" Wanda walked into your room.

"Don't you read minds?" You laughed a bit.

"You looked like you needed a talk. Tell me all about it. Boy troubles?" She asked.

You nodded, and she quickly became more interested. "Alright, so I worked with HYDRA." You said, and she nodded since she also worked with them. "I worked side-by-side with this guy; his name is Bucky. You see, I fell head over heels for him. He wanted to get out of Hydra's grasp, and one day, I helped him. I was so caught onto whatever he did that I would do whatever. So I helped him escape. I got him out of the base and was able to make sure no one saw him. No one knew I helped him, and when I was caught and offered a job with the right team, I haven't even heard of anything Bucky related. It's like he disappeared. I'm just thinking about him." You admitted to Wanda.

"I think you just talked faster than Pietro." Wanda laughed a bit.

You nodded, and slowly started to remember what happened that night, more and more vividly.

"I can't take it anymore. The brainwashing, it's not working as well, and it hurts." He admitted. "I can't keep killing...I just want to get out of here." Bucky told you. You were the only one he trusted in all of HYDRA because he knew you knew that what you were doing here was wrong. "Will you help me?" He asked.

"I don't know, Buck." You told him. "What if you get caught?"

"I have a metal arm." He argued. "I think I'll be okay. Please. You're always there for me..."

You agreed, and he hugged you. "You're the best." And later that night, you devised a plan to sneak him out.

You gave him one last hug before he left. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." He said and kissed your cheek before climbing out the window.

"Steve, are you sure you're up for this?" You snapped out of your daydream. "You seem very distracted...you've missed a lot of places."

You looked to Wanda with a questioning face, in which Wanda just shrugged in reply. "Would you like to go order a pizza?"

You smiled and nodded, standing up to head downstairs.

---

Your phone dinged as you sat in your room alone, thinking.

Stark.
AVENGERS AF (you named the group chat, of course.)
Party tonight. Dress nice. Have fun.