The Undoing of Ryder Burke

The Undoing of Ryder Burke - clarifications

Blurb

Ryder Burke is a slut. It's a known fact in Madison High that Ryder is down for pretty much everything- the stories written on the bathroom stalls are law, after all. Her infamy doesn't stop her from holding a place at the top of Madison High's food chain, though, until something happens at Georgia Brenner's annual New Year's Eve party.All anyone knows is that Ryder was seen being led into a room by Ryan Morgan, Georgia's on again off again, and Mason Brenner, Georgia's twin brother, and that, two hours later, Ryder Burke was at the hospital.But who will believe the school slut when she cries rape? Weston Stark is the new kid in school. The son of a lawyer, he knows that Ryder should be able to tell her side of the story, no matter what the rumors about her imply. The problem is that no one else is willing to listen.

Complete

40 parts

THIS STORY MAKES ME WANT TO DROP DEAD. It's so good, and it basically covers how society sees ra pe culture these days which I find very important. I'm so glad the author wrote it! It's so raw, and I feel very strongly about this story. You'll figure out why when you read it!

Link in external link!

No trailer, so I put Human by Christina Perri. 

Cover up top!

Thanks for checking this out! :D