Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time (DaiSuga)

Sugawara stared up at Daichi, his breathing rapid and his heart pounding in his chest. Daichi leaned down, pressing his lips to Suga's neck and nibbling softly. He bit down and sucked, making the boy below him moan. Daichi pulled away slightly, dragging his tongue over the bruise. He kissed Suga hard, slipping his tongue into his boyfriend's mouth. Suga wrapped his tongue around Daichi's and sucked softly, making the dark haired boy moan.

Daichi slowly started to grind against Suga who pushed his hips back up with equal force. Moans spilled out of both boys' mouths, filling the silent room with loud noises. Daichi sat up and looked down at Suga. The gray haired boy nodded quickly and Daichi smirked. He started to pull Suga's boxers down slowly, attempting to tease the boy lying underneath him. Suga whined softly and pushed at Daichi's hand. He opened his mouth to complain but what cut off by a loud ringtone.

Daichi sighed heavily and looked at Suga, silently pleading him not to answer. Suga frowned and shook his head. Daichi pouted as he reached over and grabbed Suga's phone off his nightstand. When he saw Hinata flashing across the screen, his frown grew and something told him he was going to end up having to take a cold shower once Suga left.

"Yes Hinata?" Suga asked.

"Cockblock." Daichi mumbled.

Suga smiled, placing his hand gently on Daichi's cheek in an attempt to soothe him and keep him patient. Daichi had other ideas though, and deciding to have a little fun, slipped his hand down Suga's boxers and started to stroke him.

"A-a-ah!" Suga blushed and swatted Daichi's hands.

He pulled the phone away from his ear for a moment and covered the mouthpiece.

"Stop that!" he cried. "We can continue in a minute."

"Sugawara-senpai!" Hinata whined. "Please come back! Kageyama is being mean to me again!"

"I'm in the middle of something."

"Aren't you just at Daichi-senpai's?" he asked. "You see him all the time. Can't you just call him or go back later?"

Suga chuckled softly. Bless him. He's so naïve. Suga thought.

"What's happening?"

"He's being mean!"

"I am not!" Kageyama yelled in the background. "Don't lie!"

Suga sighed.

"I'll be back soon, just don't kill each other."

He hung up the phone and Daichi pouted.

"Why?"

"I'd rather not have them kill each other."

"But you were here first."

"I'm always here."

"So?"

"Twenty minutes without me won't kill you."

"How do you know?"

"Daichi."

"Koushi."

"Don't mock me, you jerk."

Daichi laughed and slowly moved off Suga. He sighed and sat up, looking over at his boyfriend.

"You're the jerk," Daichi said. "Can you really leave me like this?"

Suga pulled his jeans back on.

"Stop whining. I'm coming back."

Daichi groaned, falling back on to his bed dramatically.

"Come on, babe." Suga said. "Get up and get some food."