Part 14

Thank you! Thank you so much! Love you all....

Liked = vote
Update = comment
Enjoyed = vote + comment

*******
*******

Liz! Liz!

I could hear someone calling me in the background.

LIZA!

Why is she shouting?

''Damn Liza! WAKE UP!'' i could hear her voice clearly now....

Wait! Wake up??? I am sleeping...???

I opened my eyes a little to see Mel standing infront of me with both of her hands on her waist.

''Now get up and be ready.'' She huffed and walked away.

Sh*t! Was it a dream? I dreamt about him....

I put my finger on my lips and it was a little swollen...

No it was not a dream!

I looked at my waist to see the mark he gave me last night but there was none.

Ummm... i think it was a dream... but... what is the day today?

I stretched my hands towards my mobile phone and looked at the screen.

Oh..it is monday. This means...last night was sunday...it was not a dream...it was real...he kissed me...he f***ing KISSED me!

My eyes went to the time on on the screen..sh*t it is already 8 a.m. I will be late and he will get the chance to fire me. Sh*t!!

I hurried went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and came out.

I went to the kitchen to see Mel has finished eating.

''See you Liza at the office.'' She said washing her hands.

''Why you didn't wake me up earlier?'' I asked frustrated.

''Are you serious Miss Liza Miller?'' She said raising her eyebrows. ''You were sleeping like you were half dead, i was waking you up from the time i woke up. Now i will be late. Bye.''

''Bye'' i took my dress out and went to shower.

Last night Ben called me to informed me that she is not coming to home and Mel was so worried about my absence last night that she decided to came here.

I came here in John's car who was very happy before he asked me for the lift but as i went to sit in his car he seemed to be quiet.
He didn't talked like he used to but he seemed to be nervous or disappointed.

Maybe he saw both of you kissing...

After getting ready i was going for the door but my mama's voice ringed in my ear.

'You should always have something in the breakfast before you go out or else your stomach will roar all the day'

Urgh!

I ate what Mel left in the kitchen and it was already 8.40 a.m.

I called a cab and praying in my mind...please please please God! Don't let him fire me!

The cab stopped at the gate and i hurried after giving the fare.

9.00

9.02

I went to the elevator and waited for it.

9.05

As soon as it came down i went for it.