27

Chapter twenty seven: Abuse

3.4.1945

Numb.

She counted the days they abused her, she no longer felt the pain they inflicted on her. 28 days to be exact.

She no longer struggled as they touched her, groped her and defiled her.

She could no longer feel anymore she was numb. She no longer felt the bloody whip welts on her skin nor the deep flesh wounds on her thighs.

Even though she could not feel, she still held onto her hope, her hope that one day Tom would find her, rescue her because she new she wasn't escaping this hell. Everyday the same routine happened, they would come in and abuse her, say foul things to her and try to break her. Once satisfied they would leave her quivering in the corner, she feared the time when they would take away the one thing she saw as sacred, the one thing Tom didn't take away from her.

She no longer new if it was night or day, she could see nothing in the small, damp cell she was put in. It wasn't soon after did the General show up.

His nose curled up in disgust at the sight of her "Get up fraüline, the master wants to see you." He grabbed her thin arm and yanked her up on her feet. "You must bathe before you show yourself to him, you stink like a schwein. You may use my personal bathing room this once, I have a robe you are to wear before you enter."

It took no longer then five minutes for them to arrive at his room. He quickly shoved her into the bathroom, it was large and luxurious. She sighed in relief as the warm water ran down her back, she took a good ten minutes in there before she was practically dragged out. The wretched man said nothing about seeing Hermione practically nude, he just handed her the robe and told her to get dressed quickly.

"Are you ready?" He called from the other side of the room, when she exited the bathroom she caught him reading a book in German.

She simply nodded and stood there waiting for his command. She no longer felt like putting up a fight, she was physically drained. She followed behind quietly as he took her towards the main hall, he swung the ginormous doors open and stepped inside shoving her inside with him.

Then she saw him, Tom stood standing beside a seated Grindelwald his eyes forward. He had the same exact cold look he had when she had first met him. Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes connected but it dropped when he sneered at her. He was memorizing his pale blonde hair glinted in the small amount of light in the room, his blue eyes shone with knowledge and evil.

 He was memorizing his pale blonde hair glinted in the small amount of light in the room, his blue eyes shone with knowledge and evil