Chapter One

Chapter edited by: mon-princesse

Chapter 1:

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

"Ugh!" I moan, my alarm rattling in my ear. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and sit up, stretching out my arms.

Joys, my first day of senior year. It's going to be so fun..not.

I walk into into the bathroom and cringe at my reflection, I pick up my toothbrush and turn on the shower; stepping in once I've cleaned my teeth.

After I have washed my body and shaved, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of the bathroom and open the wardrobe, picking out some ripped high waisted jeans, a thin white crop top and a white and green jacket.

I take out a brush and comb through my long, brown hair; deciding to keep it down

I take out a brush and comb through my long, brown hair; deciding to keep it down. I apply a little eyeliner afterwards so my green eyes stand out, and make sure that they aren't smudged. I add a thin layer of pink lipstick to finish off the look, I have one final look in the mirror and smile in satisfaction.

I pick up my black satchel and white converse, walking out of the door, and closing it with my foot.

Yay, time for hell..

"Madam Victoria, would you like some breakfast?" Gloria, my house caretaker asks.

"No thanks, I'm late already." I rush down the steps, looking down at her as we spoke.

"But your mother said that you can't leave without breakfast." Gloria's worried tone makes me laugh lightly in irritation.

"Tell her that I don't give a fuck about what she says." I take a final look at my outfit in the mirror, and quickly swap my jacket with a leather one, deciding that it looks better with my outfit.

"But-" Gloria starts but I grab my keys and walk out before she can finish.

I wave goodbye to her and close the door on my way out, clicking my keys and getting into my matte black BMW.