Bad Boy Love~ Part 18

We had been driving for about 20 minutes when I saw a Starbucks place with a drive through.

"We are going," I stated as I drifted the car over to the other side of the highway.

"No, we are going to the party," said Jake as he yanked the steering wheel away from the exit, making us nearly hit a car and we missed the exit.

"We could have hit that car!" I snapped at him with a shout.

"But we didn't," he argued with a calm voice that angered me even more.

"You can't just grab someone's steering wheel like that!" I shouted at him with an enraged anger.

"Damn, you're hot when your anger," he smirked while looking me up and down.

That was a random twist of events, how do I answer that?

"Keep your eyes to yourself," I spat as I sped up to pass some slow grandma on the freeway.

"You're the one who wore that for male attention! Does Ryan not give you enough of that?" he snapped back at me.

I have to admit that was a good comeback. It just pissed me off even more that he said something like that. It is none of his business!

"Shut up, Jake! It's none of your business what I do with and without my boyfriend!" I said, trying to calm myself down... but it is so hard.

"He doesn't even know you are coming to this party tonight, does he?" he chuckled.

I stayed quiet as I tried to swallow a lump in my throat, but it didn't budge.

"You didn't tell him!" he burst out laughing, "What an amazing girlfriend!" he laughed as he stared out the window.

"Shut up, Jake," I said plainly. I am so done with him.

"Lighten up, Princess," he chuckled as he turned some loud rock on the radio.

"Nope," I stated as I switched it to Justin Timberlake.

"Yes," he argued and turned on the head-banging rock song.

"No," I snapped as I turned on 'The Pussy Cat Dolls' .

"Yes," he returned my argument with a switch of the radio.

"WOMEN ALWAYS WIN," I growled as I switched on Bryson Tiller.

"Fine," he mumbled as the car grew silent. "Only cause I like this song."

We had been driving for another 30 minutes, and every inch we drove we got more into the boondocks. We drove up onto a dirt road and Jake simply pointed up a medium sized mountain that had a large house on top with a lake beside it and it was surrounded by dense forests.

"There?" I questioned uncertainly.

"Yes, there," he smiled, I could tell he was excited to get to the party.

"You said it was a cabin!" I stated as we drove up the long, winding dirt road.

"I said he was rich though!" he chuckled as we stared up at the now almost setted sun.

"Well, I didn't believe you when you said mansion!" I said in awe as stars began to appear into the dark night sky. The moon was full and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Millions of tiny pin pricks in the sky looked like little lights in a humongous city that is space.

"Well it is, is that a problem?" he asked sarcastically as we began the long winding route to the house.

It took about 30 minutes to get up to the gigantic house. As I stepped out of the car, I looked up to see a big log house with a stone foundation. It had a wrap around porch and was about three stories high. The house had a dock to the side with a boat on the glassy lake that reflected everything.