Lust x Fem!Reader

You sigh as you walk through the train station, looking for your train. You had no idea where you were at the moment or where your train was.

This was your first time here, because your mother had never let you leave the city. But today was the big day you were going to Central and become a State Alchemist.

If. You. Could. Find. The. Damn. Train.

Suddenly you collide with something... Pretty soft.

You look from the spot you had landed and see a woman with long black curly hair and a purple dress on. You noticed that she had... Some outrageously large.. Breasts.

"Excuse me." You say sheepishly. "Do you happen to know where the train to Central is?"

She smiled and helped you up. "Of course, love. I'm heading that way as well - follow me."

And so you did. At first you didn't realise she had called you "love", but once you did you figured that was just the way she talked.

She pulled you through the large crowd, and eventually stopped right outside a train. "Here were are, darling."

"T-thank you." You blush. You didn't like the names she was giving you.

"Hop on." She said with a smile as she herself boarded.

You climb on as well. Since you didn't know anyone on this train at all, you decided to sit with the woman you had met earlier so you could feel a little comfortable.

But should you? She might think you're being clingy and weird and might move, hating you for the rest of your life.

You take a deep breath and decide to sit with her. After all, you could spark up a conversation. You didn't even know this woman's name.

She smiled at you as you sat down. "Hello again."

"Hi." You smile back at her.

The first few minutes were spent in silence, until you decided to break it.

"So... What's your name, miss?"

"Solaris. How about you? You got a name?"

"(Y/n)." You give her a closed eye smile.

"Nice." She smiles back.

The rest of the time was silent. You fall asleep, not remembering what happened afterwards.

However, once you awoke, you weren't on the train. Instead, you were on a bed. In a room you didn't recognize.

You bolt up, beginning to panic. You glance over and see a door that was open, spilling light into the current room.

"Calm down, (Y/n)." You heard a familiar voice from inside that room.

"Solaris!" You sigh in relief. "Where am I?"

"My hotel. You fell asleep on the train as it was about to take off again." She says as she walks out, wearing the same outfit as before.

"Thank you." You smile at her.

She nods and sits on the edge of the bed, running her finger down your cheek.

"So young." She cooed, then did the unimaginable. She leaned forward and planted a firm kiss to your lips.

Your eyes widen in shock, but eventually fell into her touch and kissed her back.

She moved her hands to rest on your hips, and you moan as she was so close to touching down there.

Once she pulled away, you slightly whimpered. She chuckled and planted a quick peck to your lips.

"You enjoy that, don't you?" She teased.

You roll your eyes. "Well this is the first time I've ever kissed another woman."

She chuckles and rolls her eyes, standing and leaving the room.