Chapter Fifteen | Back Against the Wall

_________
My back against the wall, me against the world

All eyes on me, I keep the iron with me

R.I.P to Doe B, my back against the wall, me against the world

My back against the wall, me against the world - Young Dolph
_________

Domani

After I had finished my small conversation with the man above, that was a wrap for right then. I made sure I held my gun tightly in my hand as I got out of the car and walked up towards the house. We all had special cards gate system that we used to get inside, luckily Rod's careless ass had left his in my car. I guess he was good for something after all. I used his so that Tony wouldn't be expecting me on his door step, but Rod instead. It was honestly one of the dumbest things any nigga could ever do in a business like this, or even in general. Never give other niggas access to where you lay your head, that was one of the number one rules to the game. I shook my head at the stupid move as I made my way through the open gates.

My palms were beginning to sweat as I walked closer to the front door of this nigga house. I knew I had it in me to do this, but something in my gut was telling me that I was opening a can of worms. This wouldn't be the end of this, but me being the nigga that I am, I ignored that gut feeling. The repetitive thoughts of this nigga putting his hands on my little sister made my trigger finger itch beyond belief. It was about time that I scratched too, it had been going on way too long and I was pissed off. This nigga was gone feel the heat, literally, I was going for head shots.

As I stood in front of the big door, I made sure the safety was already off of my gun as I fingered the trigger. I held the burner firmly behind my back and then proceeded to knock on the door, trying to be as normal as I possibly could. Within the next couple of minutes, the door opened up and Tony came into my view. Once his face reached my eyesight, I couldn't hold shit in any longer. With one swift motion, I had revealed my handgun and placed one single hollow tip through the center of his brain, instantly causing him to fall and hit the marbled floors. I stared at his dead body in satisfaction for a couple of moments, then smiled like a lunatic. I'd just killed somebody and watched them bleed, then was smiling. Yeah, I felt bout crazier than a motherfucker.

After I'd saw the red blood leaking from his head and was more than positive that he was dead, I took off from the doorway. I ran as quickly as I could down the porch and back towards my car, but sadly the alert alarms had already started to go off throughout the premises. I began to panic as I looked around the place, losing my damn mind. I was trapped in this big ass place, with steel gates in front of me. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, with not much time left to fucking think.

"What the fuck did you do!" Some man yelled after me as bullets started to spray over my shoulder. I could damn near hear them passing by my head as I paced the driveway, trying to find a way to get out of here. I did the one and only thing that came to mind as of right now, I climbed my tall, lanky ass up and over the gate like Spider-Man, as the loud gun shots continued to be fired after me.

As I was making my way down, I fell on the fucking concrete, making me scream out in agony and pain. I had scraped my fucking knee and the shit hurt like a bitch too. I felt like crying right now, but there was no time for that. I picked myself up and rushed to the car as quickly as I could, while holding my pain inside. With every step I took, more pain shot of my leg, but I kept going. I could hear the girls screaming from the house as I ran, but I didn't give a fuck about none of that. I took a deep breath and hopped in my car, burning rubber to get over to my pops. I had a gut feeling that I'd just fucked up some shit.