Chapter 28 Happy Date..

"Geez..why do you always end up in the hospital ?"

"Well this is a first , you're here ?!"

As he playfully kidd around her worried girlfriend...

"S-shut up! , i always wanted to visit you back then ,...anyway are you okay do you need something ?"

"A kiss would be nice..." 

"I-is that all ?" Yomiko slightly blushed fidgety and seemed embarrassed.. 

(Whoa ! Seriously ?! i wasn't expecting that , now i'm getting nervous..) Darn it how should i respond..

"I'm just kidding you pervert ! , kiss this!" she shoved a pillow in minamino pucking lips..

*Pomf* "Ummffp.."

"Hehehe , that's what you get for making me worry..." as Yomiko joyfully smiled at him..minamino just smiled back as for he had no choice for that matter (you're really terrible at narrating you know that?){as if you could do better ?}( i was doing a great job this whole series..){just shut up and keep kissing that pillow}

As they were casually playing around , Miyoko , Reimako and Kasumi enters the room..

"Boooo , that's disappointing i thought you were kissing , now there's no point for barging in like this."

"Geez Miyoko..." Reimako muttered..

".....How are you feeling Minamino..." Kasumi just casually ask , as she walk right straight through the crowd and then she held my forehead like she's checking for a slight change of temperature , Miyoko just find her actions strange as Yomiko , and Reimako just stares at her...

"Oh' forgive me for intruding , Yomiko..."  while she backs up and cross a distance from me and Yomiko..

"Huh!? Oh it's okay , you're not intruding , it's this idiots fault for making you worry.."

"Well ..that was strange i thought you hated him..?" Miyoko probe a question..

"I never!. ..i don't hate him...." Kasumi's slight change of tone was a bit intriguing..

"W-well anyway since we can't have our party at home we just decided to celebrate the party here .."

Reimako reluctantly change the subject..

"Party ?! what party ?"

"It's to congratulate you for being nominated as a platinum idol this year..." Kasumi explained while she's preparing a small table in my hospital room and taking the food out from the paper bag they brought when they came in..

"Oh wow, really ?! , Thank you guys that's so thoughtful of you ..."while she smiled to the group..

"I came here as soon as i heard , so what happen to minamino ?, this time ?!" it was Raika who suddenly barge in the room , the group was a bit surprised by her unsuspecting sudden appearance..(god you're really terrible){shut the fuck up!}

"Oh it's not serious Raika , he just...he just...what happened again ?" Yomiko was trying to explain what happen but was caught up short , she only knows a little of what really occurred..

"We , were just walking when some thief tackle us , minamno shielded me as we were falling to the ground he accidentally hit his head on some discarded bottle on the street, when he realized my bag was missing he heroically runs after the thief , he caught him and get my back bag successfully.."

"Wow' it's kinda unusual for you to be talkative Kasumi , ..and that sounded like Minamino alright.."

"I'm just explaining what happen though..." Kasumi looked a bit embarrassed as she turns around and continues unpacking the food..