Time gone by

1 year later

Angel pov

We are alone still and are riding my motorcycle and hear gun fire I Fallow it. I see C-Carl and his dad. I shoot an arrow in a walkers head they see me Dylan and kill off the last walker Carl walks over to me now tall as me.

"Your alive?" He asks.

"No dip." I say with no emotion.

I walk off and get on my bike.

"Come back..." he says.

"Sure I'll go myself!" I say and drive to the prison.

At the prison

They open the gates Dylan gives me a tap on the shoulder when we park.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I want you to be careful and if he hurts you so help me-" he says as I cut him off.

"I've got this no problem!" I say and walk off.

I walk over to Darrell he hugs me.

"I'm your new dad so don't run off no more!" He laughs as we stop huggin.

I walk off and Carl walks in front of me and hugs me I don't hug him back he's stronger now I can't pull away. He hugs me tighter.

"I'm sorry for everything..." he whispers in my ear.

Dylan walks by and grunts Carl let's go.

"You gotta share a cell with me." He says.

I sigh and begin to walk off but he grabs my hands I turn around he's piercing blue eyes stare at me he pulls me closer I don't even try to walk off he's to strong.

"Are you still mad?" He asks.

"I....I...find it hard to forgive...but yes I sorta am but maby we'll become friends..." I say.

"O-okay." He whispers and let's go.