chapter 7

here's the upload i promise. i hope you like it. thanks for the love. enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sara POV

            "let's go to bed. tomorrow we'll go shopping again." i told Keyisha who nod looking around. walking toward her, i took hold of Henry and kiss him.

             "good night, the man of our lives" i gave him my biggest smile and got one in return.  after giving him back to Keyisha i turn toward the stairs but stop at a knock at the door. Keyisha and i both look at each other. who could it be? we didn't know any one in the town. "go to your room" i told her. "make sure Henry doesn't make any noise." before i could finish she was already gone. taking deep breaths i open my door and came face to face with three of the most handsome men i've ever meet. and they were werewolves!

             they each had different expressions on their faces. the one on the left look flirtatious. his eyes look me up and down. the one in the middle had a hard face, like he didn't want to be here. the one of the right looked bored. together they were like a force of nature. they were all tall, handsome, dress in black, werewolves and they were at my door for me. i didn't say another word. i slam the door shut in their faces and bolt to Keyisha's room. i didn't get there fast enough before my font door was burst open and i was lift into stop arms. "let me go." i struggle. kicking and scatching.

            "Keyisha, run!" i screamed. the man that was on the right rush infont, using my powers i send the man, flying in the wall. the man holding me gasp. "your a witch", taking my chance, i bite down on his arms. making him cry out in pain. i rush forward. the man who i sent flying was on in wolf form, i sent him flying again. as well as the other two men. i rush in keyisha's room and climb through the window. i shift, i follow their scent. she didn't get far, not with Henry in her arms. she took a step back when she saw me. "step back." she didn't know my wolf form so she didn't know it was me. i rush infont of her, looking up in her eyes. she look at me. "Sara?' she breathe. i nod my big head. she got on. we didn't get  far before we were being surrounded by ten big wolves.

            "Sara." Keyisha's fear was so strong, some of the wolves grin. they circle around us. silently they move around me, the only sound was Henry's crying and the wind through the trees. i couldn't fight them all in my wolf form. i didn't know how too. but i could use my witches power. i began shaking, Keyisha must have understand that i wanted her off of me because she got off. i shift back in my human form, naked. the wolves stop. i try getting angry. remembering grandma's words. it didn't happen until i remember the way my pack and family treated me. then my hands became fire, my heart beat fast. they began backing away. i smile.

                  "leave us alone," i shout with all the power i had in me. " i don't want any trouble. if one of you attack, i won't hesitate to fire." i look at all of them.

                 "calm down," a voice said from my back. slowly i turn my head. to see a very beautiful and naked man. my eyes began traveling down him, i caught myself before i went any further. the bastard smile.

                 "calm down." he repeat.

 "why should i?" my heart beat faster, the more firey my hands get.

  "please, we only want to talk" he said, not taking his eyes from my hands.

     "then call your dogs off" it was an insult to me as it was to them.

  the man lift his hands, the wolves hesitate a second before shifting back. they were all men. beautiful and demanding. i look at the three men who i had sent flying earlier and smile to myself when the one with the hard demanding look stare at me with fury.

            "ok, i call them off, your hands." i look at my hands then him.  he must really think i'm stupid.  concentrate on one hand, i left the left one with fire and the right free so i could wrap it around Keyisha's waist and pull her to me. the man look at me, then my hand, eyes brow raise.

            "it's dark. we need light." i struggle. "look behind us. let me know when one attacks." i told Keyisha she nod and went about that.

         "talk," demand.

 "small and beautiful" the man comment, smiling. his smile makes butterflies roll around in my stomach. i was turn on,  i watch the man's eyes darken.  i felt my cheeks warmed, not from the fire. i knew that look. desire. he want me... and i want him too. then suddenly Jordan image pop in my head. which got me angry even more. "Sara!" scream Keyisha pulling away from me. i turn to her, to apologize when i remember. 

                  but it was too late, the man was close to me. up close he was more beautiful, green eyes gaze into my hazel, he smirk. before i could do anything, he took hold of my wrist. then brought our faces really close. suddenly, everything seems like a distance. it go dark and it was just me and him. i could feel myself getting calm, my heart beat going back to it's normal pace. my eyes, travel to his lips. they par.k slightly he lean forward as i. when our lips touch it was like million fire works being went off. it began as light kisses at first then he took it deep. his tongue force it's way into my mouth, at first i resist with my tongue. we duel, before he took hold of it  sucking it in his mouth, i moaned. feeling light head, i lean into him. my breast rubbing against his chest. i moaned even more when i felt his erection on my stomach. i became even more wet, we kiss some more before i break off the kiss. i look up in his eyes.

                 "your a very good kisser." he said, making me blush. before i could say anything i felt pain on my right shoulder, i was losing consciousness. the last thing i heard was the stranger i just kiss a saying,  "sonno la mia strega Wolfy."

________________________________________________________________________________

      what do you think? who's this man who just kiss her and what does his words mean? anything confuse you? comment, vote.