Chapter 8: Past Always Catches Up With You

Rose POV

Honestly I froze. My lipstick felt so heavy on my lips that I wasn't able to open my mouth and form words.
Thank Chaos for Charles because he saved me.
Looking at Clarisse he scoffed "I think you just offended my girl,"
She turned to him stubborn "She sounds just like her... She should be dead!" She yelled getting in his face. Leave it to a child of Ares to cause ruckus so fast.
Charles crossed his arms "Who's this her? You keep talking about?"
Clarisse open and closed her mouth as if she wanted to say something else but then she blurted out "Silena a daughter of Aphrodite. Died in the Titan War against Kronos a few years back,"

Charles loomed over her and shook his head "Babe, tell her your name," he said to me.
So badly I wanted to hug her her and let her know I am here but I placed my hand on my hip and sighed dramatically " The voice of the dead? Now that's really unusual," I mused for effect "I am known as Rose. A warrior of Chaos and this man's girlfriend."

She looked at me warily and shook her head "You sound exactly like her and the way you two position yourselves remind me of you and Beckendorf,"
I caught on quickly "What's that? I mean who's that?"
She frowned "Take off your hood," I shook my head "To be honest, I can't,"
"But I want to prove it to everyone that you are Silena!" She said charging up her spear

Then Angel and Alpha did something that created more tension between the campers.
He mimicked Omega's voice perfectly not as Omega but as Percy. "Man... I'm starving I could eat a horse!"
Rose then copied my voice " Oh Alpha what a dummy you are," she said adding a slight giggle in her voice for affect.

"So as you see, it's not my fault if I sound exactly as your dearly departed it's just how I sound," I huffed grabbing  Flame's hand walking away preferably the beach.

Angel's POV

Clarisse had her eyebrows together and she was fuming. Alpha looked at her, "Some things travel around quickly rumors, messages, almost everything, trust me I should know. So there are things this camp can't keep secret not even if they tried. So take this as a warning, don't try it," He announced loudly walking away in the same direction of Omega

Then I frowned "Omega said he misplaced something I wonder what?" I muttered out loud

I walked around alone leaving a few campers behind to gawk idiotically at empty air. I made may way casually where the cabins were and I noticed that a new edition of cabins added.

Right next to Zeus and Poseidon I noticed one that fit my liking after admiring it I quickly realized it was a cabin dedicated to my father. Tentatively I walked through the front door and looked around. It looked as if someone was just sleeping there, quickly I turned around left not wanting to be seen.

"Oh Nico, where are you?" I whispered to myself before walking into the center of all the cabins near the campfire and waited for everyone.

Suddenly I felt a feeling of cold rush over me. Shadow traveling I turned around to see who appeared behind me a dagger ready to attack.

When I saw who my heart nearly crawled its way to my throat I watched as 7 demigods crumpled to the ground in despair. I quickly put my dagger away and watched them curiously.
"Jason give it up! He doesn't want to be found!" A girl next to him with choppy brown hair told him with sadness

The blonde shook his head and looked at her with startling blue eyes. "Son of Zeus?" I muttered watching them leaning against a wall of an obstacle course.

Another girl with gold colored eyes frowned "Frank, we have no lead," tears threatened to fall from her eyes then before the bulky Asian could open his mouth a Latino elf looking could smiled at her "Hey, we do have a lead and were standing on it... Percy hated giving up and neither do we, right Nico?"

A boy pale skin and dark hair was leaning against the Latino elf kid tired. "If I know Percy he always have a plan, reckless but a plan, so we have to have faith."

The girl I recognized as Annabeth looked at Nico gratefully but didn't say anything still. I was about to walk to them and make my presence known when I heard Nico say "Come on sis, I can treat you myself in our cabin," the way he looked at her was the way he used to look at me with trust with love

I made my way to them with my hands on hips "Well, it's nice to meet you Jason, Leo, Nico, Frank, Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel," I said her name with distaste out of jealousy that I detected in my tone

Annabeth looks at me suspiciously "Who are you and what are you doing in our camp?" She asked looking at me
I look at her for a brief moment my eyes traveling from each and one of their faces and for a fraction of a second my eyes rested on Nico longer then I broke my eyes back to her.

"I'm what they call a bearer of bad news, stop looking for Percy Jackson. He doesn't want to be found."
Her face fell then lit up "So you've seen him?"
I dismissed her hope with a wave of my hand "Time isn't something we keep track of, we must have met years ago. But all I know is that he doesn't want to be found,"

Suddenly Nico speaks up "I don't care what you say! I'm gonna find Percy and drag him back here through his hair if I have to!"
I cock my head to the side " Is that so?"

He walks up to my face with new found energy " Yeah, I'm sure," He was so close all I wanted to do was hug him but I can't not yet anyway.

Omega ran up to me completely ignoring the fact that his girlfriend was inches away from him. "So wassup?" I seethed my teeth "Nothing, as you can see," I gestured to the group of demigods "Clearly we are all enjoying ourselves,"

He shook his head " Son of Hades, do you mind taking a step back?" Omega said casually but I could see beyond his cloak. His eyes held pain.

" We are here to be comrades, not enemies..." He said to me quickly ignoring the group of demigods behind him

"I was wondering did you find what you misplaced?" I changed the subject walking away from the demigods, Omega following suit.

Omega POV

I nodded "My pegasus, Blackjack," I paused "It's not like I lost him, he was removed from my care forcibly,"
Angel gasped "Why?" I shrugged and glanced at her with a grin "I committed treason,"
She punched me playfully and we walked in silence. The camp looked exactly how it did when I left it, my heart began to ache. "So, Nico," I said trying to lift the mood. She sighed "He's looking for Percy Jackson along with the rest of the them and he has grown up so much," she told me I smiled "Well in 2 more days we can put their search to an end right?"
She stopped "Do you forgive them?" I shrugged "Holding grudges isn't my thing," She looked at me with wide eyes and laughed "I am sorry, I forgot,"

I smiled and we continued walking Alpha met up with us knocking into me causing me to fall. "Hello to you too," I groaned
He grinned " 'sup?" Angel rolled her eyes and helped me up. "Let's go to the beach, I'm calling a meeting!" She said