76 Bar flirt

After a few minutes Yuna succeeded to conquer a bar stool. Bored, she sat on it, leaning her chin on her left forearm and ate some peanuts from a bowl on the counter.

"Hi. May I invite you for a drink?"

A young man was leaning next to her at the bar. The huntress looked at him and rated him as sympathetic. His face was clean-shaven. He wore his dark hair short and styled up. His hazel eyes radiated with warmth and curiosity. He was dressed in a band shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Do you mean me?", she asked carefully.

"Well, surely not the big guy next to you. I am Susumu, but my friends call me Susu."

"I'm Yuna. Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, Yuna-chan. What can I get you?"

She thought for a moment. "Cranberry vodka."

"Good choice. Of course, I as a hard metal head have to drink beer, but I like cranberry vodka. Mind if I take a sip from your drink?"

"Maybe. If you stay this entertaining, I could imagine it.", chuckled the blue-haired.

He grinned broadly and ordered their drinks from the bartender. "Are you here often? You seem familiar to me."

"No. It's my first time.", replied Yuna.

"Hm. What about the bandages? A Cosplay?"

The girl sighed. "A psychopath gouged my eye with his thumb."

Susumu frowned. Then he laughed a little. "Yeah. A Moshpit can be pretty dangerous. Although ... we had none today." Yuna looked at him quizzically. "Never mind."

The bartender put a glass with cranberry vodka and a bottle of beer in front of them on the counter. Susumu paid the drinks and shoved the glass with the red drink over to the blue-haired.

"To interesting people that you meet in clubs.", he toasted.

"Okay." They clinked their drinks and both drank a sip.

"Are you here alone?", asked the young man.

"I was here with two of my friends, but one went home and the other disappeared a couple of minutes ago."

Susumu shrugged. "Well, that sucks. At least you've got company now."

"Seems so."

He checked her out for a moment. The huntress looked bored while she stirred her drink. He quickly searched for a new topic of conversation. "Are you here for Wakamino?"

"Yeah. My friends are fans of the band."

"I guess you too, after this great concert."

The blue-haired shrugged. "I guess so.", she said then.

"I prefer harder sound, like Nocturnal Bloodlust or Blood Stain Child, but Wakamino was not bad. It's something different. And obviously attracts more girls then Deathcore."

Yuna smiled sheepishly. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"See? That's what I meant." Susumu laughed out loud and took another swig of beer. Yuna sipped on her drink. "What do you study, Yuna-chan?"

"I'm still in high school."

"Aha. Out with the I.D. of your sister?"

Shaking her head, the girl replied: "Didn't need one. My friend knows the doorman."