CHAPTER THIRTY

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

It is 12:15 am right now.

Paisley left around 7:30 pm for the hospital to see Melissa. I feel real bad for her, not becuase she is my wife's bestfriend, but because she is an extremely good human being.

Sure, she is Luke Dawson's sister, but if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have been able to have Paisley with me all those years back.
She really encouraged Paisy to date me, to give it a shot. She played a major role in making Paisley believe, that not all men are like her pathetic excuse of a father. But I proved to be worst than him, and this is something that will continue to bother me till the last breath I take.

You people must be thinking why did Melissa helped me and not her beloved twin, right? So, the answer to your question is, he never let anybody know about his true feelings towards Paisley, which was quite a dumb thing, but it really helped me.

All of Paisley's friends got to know about his feelings only the day after I proposed to my wonderful wife.

Anyways, right now I am pacing around the living area calling Paisley for the millionth time. Sure, I get it that her bestfriend is in the hospital and all, but she can just pick my call for once or just shoot me text. But no, she didn't pick my calls neither did she reply to even a single message of mine.

I just hope she is safe and sound.

After waiting for another 15 minutes I called John. He is the cheauffer that drove Paisley to the hospital.

"Mr.Redmond." He greeted in a professional voice.

"John, you drove Paisley to which hospital?" I asked feeling stupid for not asking her the name of the hospital earlier.

"The Green Hill Hospital, Mr.Redmond." He answered.

"And she hasn't left, right? Did she take you anywhere with her in these past couple of hours?" I asked.

"No, Mr.Redmond. As you had instructed I was here at her disposal at all times, she did not exit the building even once." He replied.

"Okay. You can comeback now. I'll be coming there myself. And pick up Kevin on the way back." I said.

"Right away Mr.Redmond." He said and I cut the call.

In the meantime I called up Kevin and told him that John would come and pick him up. If I am leaving for the hospital, I can't just leave my children alone even if they are sleeping.
Kevin argued at first but I told him the situation of Melissa being in the hospital, Paisley not answering my call, and to top it all the boys being alone. After hearing this, he agreed to come here and be with the boys, till me and Paisley would be back.

After another 20 mintues Kevin texts me saying he was here.

I quickly rushed to and opened the door for him.

"You owe me one!" Was what Kevin said when he entered.

"Shut up." I said and picked up the keys for my Porsche.

"You have some food?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have the left over chinese in the fridge." I replied turning around.

"Cool!" Kevin said grinning like an idiot.

"Dude, if the boys wake up before me and Paisley are back, just tell keep them entertained. There might be a possibility that, they would cry uncontrollably but just put some cartoon on for them." I told him making his face pale.