FINAL NOTE

so this is supposed to be the last author's note, wow.

honestly, when I started stain, I had no intentions of finishing it

honestly, when I started stain, I had no intentions of finishing it. I was mainly focused on my sirius black fanfic that I've long since deleted from my drafts.

however, I finally published the first chapter once I had at least 1/4 of the book written. and I'm so glad I did. this book has led me to make a lot of friends, and I've also gotten better at writing since I started it.

as I said, I never expected to finish the story, as I have a habit of not finishing things I start. I also never expected for it to go anywhere. I thought it'd just be another draft, another story that got barely any reads.

once I hit 1k reads, I made a goal that, at the time, I thought was a bit unrealistic. it was to reach 50k reads and to have my story translated to spanish. now, you guys have managed to top that first goal by 100k. that's just amazing ??? I am so grateful. also, stain was translated to spanish awhile back if you didn't know.

so first of all, I'd like to thank those of you that have been with freya and I since november of 2015. that's a long time. I know this journey hasn't been the quickest, but thank you.

secondly, thank you to everyone that has ever helped me with this story. you know who you are.

third, thank you to my active readers. every single comment inspired and motivated me to write more. also, your votes both on chapters and in competitions mean the world to me.

I suppose I should wrap this up. I don't want it to be too long ... but I don't want it to end at the same time yikes. I'm going to miss writing freya.

never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.❞

(^ get it? instead of dropping a mic? wow I'm such a nerd bYE)

much love,
scarlett x