F I F T E E N | They Found Me

{Pic of Mason Faye. Edited}

Song: It's My Birthday 

Artist (s): Will.I.Am, Cody Wise

Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

It's been a week since I've been planning Alec's birthday. Alec never really liked attention which is why I just organised a small get together in a secluded area in the forest. Brittany had taken the role of decorating, so I let her do her thing. There were only a few of us attending. Brittany, I and a few other friends Alec made. That's all.

"Alec. Hurry up" I yelled from the door.

"Don't shout at me! It's my birthday." He yelled back. I had told Alec to get ready, so that I could take him out for dinner, as a birthday treat. Little did he know, though. Alec walked out of his room all dressed and began to follow me down the stairs.

"Why are we going into the forest?" Alec asked confused from behind me as I continued on my trek.

"No questions please" I waved my hand at him. He sighed continuing to follow me. After a five minute walk we finally entered the designated area. The tress was all decorated with fairy lights and there was also a huge round table placed in the middle, holding the cake and plenty of snacks with the same amount of tree stump stools scattered around the area. Brittany did a great job.

As soon as Alec arrived a dozen heads popped out from behind the trees yelling surprise, along with myself.

"Holy shit" Alec screamed scared by the sudden noise. He placed a hand over his heart trying to slow in down by taking deep breaths. Looking around all I could see were smiles. Alec was huddled in a group with a couple of his friends while Brittany was handing out some drinks. Never had I imagined that I would ever feel so peaceful in the BloodMoon Pack. Never had I imagined that I would be so comfortable. It's true. Life does begin when you are at the end of of your comfort zone.

"You coming?" Alec asked looking back at me. I smiled.

*****

"Best. Birthday. Ever" Alec exclaimed as we walked back to the Pack house. 

"Obviously. Who planned it?" Brittany teased, bumping shoulders with mine.

"You know, I al-" A growl from the trees interrupted us. We all froze in or steps slowly turning around immediately taking up a defensive position. Alec was instantly in front of Brittany and I, ready to shift. There was rustling in the distance and then nothing. Absolute silence. Staying where I was, I inhaled the scents surrounding the area trying to figure out if the danger was still around. 

"It's gone" I whispered to Alec. He nodded taking my hand walking towards the area.

"Where are you going?" Brittany asked following us, her hand firmly gripping my shirt.

"We need to figure out who it was. If they were Rogues, how the hell did they get in here?" Alec explained giving me a look. I knew what he wanted to see. He wanted to make sure I wasn't in any sort of danger. He was scared that I had been found.

 "Stay here" Alec pushed me back into Brittany. He slowly walked towards the bushes quickly pushing them apart. He let out a sigh of relief when he didn't find anything. After a few seconds, he took a long sniff before freezing.

"Blood" Is is all he said before running into the bushes. I followed behind with Brittany on my heels. Alec was stood looking at the ground, fists clenched by his side. Walking to stand beside him, I looked towards the ground. A message was written in blood.

We found you. You can run but you can't hide.

Underneath the message sat a puddle of water. Next to the water was a pile of mud. After that there was a burning leaf and finally a diamond was drawn in the mud - which was the common Native American Indian symbol for wind.

They found me.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Hey Homies. Before you say anything I know this is super short, but it's because I have an exam on Monday. I swear I have no life. Today's my Birthday and all day I've been at the Library revising for my exam. Nice, isn't it? *sigh*. Anyway, please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me}