17 Dirty Carl Imagine:

You stirred from your deep slumber, your eyelashes fluttering open and your attention directing itself towards the red letters of the alarm clock. It was 3 AM. You had been awakened by something stiffly poking into the back of your bare thigh. As you slid forward, adjusting your position to avoid discomfort, it was only a matter of seconds before Carl's hips were pressed firmly against your bottom again.
His member was now wedged against you. His hips bucked slightly, in small jerks. You flipped over, only to discover he was still deep in sleep. You could only imagine what filthy dreams were illuminating his mind at the moment. You chuckled under your breath, before flipping back over and attempting to fall back asleep.
Half an hour later, you were awakened once more by Carl, this time wide awake and softly shaking your arm, while whispering your name. "Babe, (Y/N).....babe." he urged.

Your eyes adjusted to the dark room, as you became aware of the your surroundings. "Babe!" he hissed, impatiently. "Carl? What?" you groaned, utterly filled to the brim with sheer exhaustion. "Princess, please...help me. God, I'm so hard for you Princess, it hurts." he whined, desperate for relief. "Just go to bed, we can fùck in the morning." you grumbled, sinking further into your pillow.
His calloused fingertips skirted across your waist, sneaking under the hem of his band shirt you slept in. He loved seeing you in his clothing. He loved the way they smelled afterward, clad with your perfume and the aroma your shampoo. He adored the way they swallowed your figure, and fell just below your cute bum, which peaked out, adorned in lacy boy shorts, when you scurried around the house.

He rolled the cotton hem around in his fingers, before letting his cute little hands intricately graze over your bare skin. His flesh on yours made the hairs on the nape of your neck stand up. You resisted the urge to shudder as small electric tingles short down your spine, radiating to your fingertips, like small pin pricks of arousal.

He leaned in, his soft lips mere inches away from the conch of your ear.

"You can't hide. I know what I do to you baby girl." he purred, his breathe hot against your tired pores.

He quickly created stark contrast, by blowing cool air down your neck, awakening your senses. He sucked lightly on the pale skin adorning your collarbones, creating Carl shaped bruises for you to admire the following morning.
His index finger trailed from your soft stomach to the elastic band of your panties. He ran the pads of his fingers back and forth on the eager skin under the waist band.

Your breath caught in your throat, and you struggled to hold back a whimper as you came to the realization you could never win this.
You exhaled a sigh of defeat as a single knuckle delved between your folds, revealing to him how his words were affecting you. "Who made you this wet kitten?" he growled, a smirk tugging at the corners of his soft pink lips. You could practically hear the cocky grin he donned in the tone of his voice.

A needy moan escape your parted lips, piercing the otherwise silent air surround you. With a breathy chuckle, he massaged your button of nerves, before quickly withdrawing his fingers from your heat. Your stomach ached at the loss of his touch, leaving you ravenous for more contact. "Oh well, I guess my Princess needs her beauty sleep." he teased, smug with himself. He rolled over, sucking up to the second knuckle of his digits, savoring your taste as he did so. "Mmm, such a sweet late night snack." he purred, knowingly pushing you to the breaking point with his sultry words.

You abruptly sat up, pinning him down as you swung your leg over him, straddling his hips. "Horny bastard." you laughed, shaking your head in mock disapproval. Your hands pawing at his pale, bare chest. "One of my many, redeeming qualities." he remarked. "Fùck you." you jested, rolling your eyes. "Is that a promise, kitten?" he growled, a cloud of anticipation, engulfing you in its haze, temporarily blurring your vision with need.