Chapter Three

Chapter edited by mon-princesse

Chapter 3:

I wake up and look around at my surroundings. Wait, this isn't my room! 

I jolt out of the bed to see where I am. I look down and see I am still wearing my dress from the previous night. Thank god.

The room is really big, it has wooden furniture everywhere with a huge King sized bed.

I walk forward into what looks like a lounge in the room, and head over to the couch to find Nate fast asleep on the couch.

"What the fuck am I doing in his room?" I think aloud.

I decide to wake up the idiot and find out what the hell happened last night.

"Get up!" I yell, lightly hitting him until he woke up.

"What the fu-" he started but stopped midway when he sees that it's  me.

"You do know it's like 6 am, right?" He asks, running his hand over his face.

"What I don't know is what the hell I'm doing in your bedroom?"

"I brought you here."

"I think I figured that bit out, you dumbass!" I sigh irritably.

He gets up from the couch and jumps onto his bed.

"You will not go to sleep until you tell me what the hell happened last night!" I demand.

"Sunshine, it's too early in the morning for me to explain things." I glare at him while he just sighs, rubbing his hands down his face.

"What's the last thing you remember from last night?" He questions, now sitting up on his bed.

I search my memory for anything from last night, and not a lot comes up.

"Well, I remember speaking to Jessie..."

"That's all?"

"I also remember dancing...I remember Jake flirting with me..." I try to think harder but come up with nothing,"that's where it goes blank."

"Guess it's story time then." He says, running his fingers through his hair and gestures for me to sit down next to him.

I walk over and sit down next to him with an impatient look etched onto my face.

"Okay, so it all started with Jake getting you a drink..." He starts to explain.

By the time he was done I was so angry. I want to kill Jake! How dare he spike my drink and try to take advantage of me?! I may have been weak last night but I am completely normal today and super pissed.

"I am going to kill that son of bitch!" I yell.

"Woah calm down, feisty pants." Nate says, trying to calm me down.

"What happened after you hit him?" I question, ignoring his statement.

"Well, you were too weak to walk so I carried you and brought you here. By the time we reached my house you were already asleep."

"Well thank you for what you did but I should get going, I have school and I don't want your parents seeing me leave and think I'm one of your little sluts." I say, getting up from his bed.

"And how do you plan on leaving?" He smirks.

"Shit! I don't have a car." I run a hand through my hair in irritation.