Pt 2 Chapter 6

Well fuck you too

Laila POV

Devon and I have been together for almost a year. I'm even happier than ever.

Devon is the only guy I've been with that haven't cheated on me. And nothing going to mess up this relationship.

Lucas POV

I know that Devon guy ain't no type of good. I'm in love with Lai, I start to get obsessed and I find out a way to get to Laila and take her away.

But I don't even have to do that because I know for a fact that this guy just cheats.

Imma woop his ass if she gets hurt. That ugly ass nigga better not do it.

Devon POV

First off, me and Laila ain't even a thing anymore. I just haven't broke it off yet and plus I like Jasmine better.

She is beautiful, smart enough and much more. Think about it, Jasmine got more stuff than Laila.

Imma break up with her today over the phone.

Phone conversation

Dee Dee😍💦😩: Hey babe how was your day?
Reply @ 9:25

Laila😂😍🤔: My day went cool how bout you?
Reply @ 9:26

Dee Dee😍💦😩: Cool but I have something to tell you.
Reply @ 9:45

Laila😂😍🤔: What is it baby?
Reply @ 9:46

Dee Dee😍💦😩: First off you need to stop calling me baby and stuff. Second off I don't want to be with you anymore. You're a waste of my time. You just space in this world, you don't belong here. Oh yeah I been cheating on you since two weeks ago. So just to be clear we're breaking up.
Read @ 9:47

Laila POV

As soon I got that text I started to cry because when people say stuff like this hurts both emotionally and mentally.

I really love the kid and he don't even treat me like the person I am. People now in days is just so mean and cold hearted.

I cried for ten minutes and then Lucas called me. "Hey babebeh. I hear you crying why is that?" He said in his Louisiana accent.

"Lucas you was right he is not right guy for me. I think that I'm not ever going to find one." I said while crying.

"Listen to me I'll be over there in a couple of minutes I have to go to the store Ight shawty." "Ight Lucas but hurry and bring clothes."

"Ight babebeh wait for me." I love Lucas but only as Bestfriends. He makes my day but do I like him?

Lucas POV

I love her so much bruh like y'all don't even know. So Imma pull up on little nigga and woop his ass.

I got my niggas and we ran up on him. I kicked him in his head so many times it doesn't makes sense.

After that we took him and his family out and sent them to Mexico and told they ass to stay there.

After that I went and got pizza, ice cream, candy, and some water then went over to her house. I brought my stuff and we just chilled.

I went to change and little baby already asleep. We just went to sleep. I got my girl back.

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! There well be soon be more to come so stay tuned!

Laila 💗‼️