Chapter 24 - Vibrations And Emotions

(Mark's POV - Fri 24 October 2014)

It is too warm.

It is extremely warm and wet. Heat and humidity at the same time.

My dream is turning into something weird. I know I am dreaming, and yet I can feel myself slowly waking up, even though I believe it's still too early because my phone hasn't gotten off yet.

I'm trying to move, but I can't, something is blocking my hips. Someone is moaning close by as well, which confuses me. Is Shannon whimpering in his sleep?

Another bizarre sensation... even if that's one I know quite well: I feel like electricity is running through my body, the sign of a pending orgasm.

This is when I wake up.

One of the bedside lamps is on and I realize that the moans are coming from me, and... Holy Shit! Shannon is kneeling between my legs, his head bobbing up and down on my erection. The little minx lets go of my cock with a loud pop and looks me in the eyes.

"Are you finally awake, Master?" he asks languorously before he gets back to work on my shaft.

"Mmh Babe... That smart mouth of yours is so fucking good!!"

After only a few minutes, I come into his mouth, grunting like a bear. He licks my cock clean and kisses his way up my body until he reaches my lips. I can taste myself on his tongue and find it extremely erotic. What a great way to wake up!

"Happy birthday, Master!" he says against my lips.

Oh yeah... that's right...

Today is the day I turn 29. Contrary to a lot of people, I don't mind growing older each year. It's just part of life! As long as I feel good in my body and mind, and healthy enough to do what I want, I don't really care.

"Thank you, Babe. It was great," I praise him with a smile.

"That was my first present. Tonight's going to be even better!" he says with a mischievous smile.

Yeah right... I don't know what he has in mind exactly, but I know how I want to spend my evening. Apart from a nice dinner at Le Marais, it's going to take place in the playroom and will involve a lot of hot sex.

I was kind of upset when Shannon mentioned his desire to organize a birthday party. It's not his fault, and my annoyance wasn't directed at him. I could understand his eagerness to celebrate – he's quite the party guy after all! – but this just can't happen. Sadly, there are old demons of my past that I cannot fight, celebrating my birthday with a party is just a hard limit and I wish I could open up on this to him, but I'm just not ready.

I'm a fervent supporter of honest communication, and I believe I've strived to be as honest as I can with Shannon since I met him, but this one subject is just not possible. When he told me about this party last week, I wasn't ready to go into details with Shan. I didn't want to think about what happened years ago. Not then. Not now. Not ever. This is why I firmly stated that I didn't want him to organize a party, and I think he heard me well, so I'm not too worried about what he has planned.

"What is the other present?" I ask.

"Huh huh... You'll find out tonight..." he replies sleepily.

The little creep kisses me one last time and plops down next to me, already back to sleep. Crazy boy... He woke up just to give me the greatest start to a day. Such a sweet attention! Just as the alarm on my phone goes off, I pull the covers over him, kiss his head again and get up. I'll let him sleep longer since he worked late last night.