Silver Blood Captured

"Smoker." You greeted, as you stood with an overload amount of Navy around you with weapon's ready, shackles on your wrists. It didn't take long to grab the attention of the Navy as you neared the island that Smoker was currently stationed at, along with Tashigi.

Commodore Smoker...you wanted to hug him in congratulations. Smirk at him as he would probably scowl and try to hit you away from himself. You would then laugh at his face like always and joke with him, bantering with him like old times. Like they weren't sworn enemies. Where everything was much simpler and innocent. A world where you only cared about your friends and dream.

That world is gone, you sadly confirmed. Your eyes hidden beneath your beloved 'Marine' cap.

"Silver Blood." (Y/N) gave a small smirk that felt forced on your cheeks as you murmured "So cold." Smoker looked at you with suspicion, he wasn't the only one. The whole island was on high alert because of your presence. They must think that you're like a rampaging rabid dog from how cautious they were. It makes sense though.

You do have 595,500,000 beri on your head.

Very dangerous if you weren't careful.

"Why did you willingly turn yourself in? Are you planning to try to take us by surprise to attack us?" Smoker questioned with eyes filled with questions as he looked at you. He knows this isn't like you. He knows how you valued your pride. The pride as a sword user, the pride you had as a marine, the pride you have of your freedom, the pride you have of never getting caught. You gave a hollow laugh, trying to put your mask back on and pretend everything's okay.

It wasn't.

Saboady seemed worst then from what you remember.

Shanks withheld something that would've been important to you, with the knowledge knowing that was the case. As well as some knowledge on Blackbeard.

Ace...Ace was being held in the most inescapable and cruelest prison in the world-Impel Down- as he awaited for his execution that the whole world was going to see.

War was coming. And you have no idea who will live or die. Only knowing you will try your damnedest to protect the people you care about. What scares you, is that your hardest may not be enough. Maybe you're not strong enough. What if someone dies because of this stupid plan of yours? What if, someone you care about dies? What if. What if. WhatifWhatifWHATIF

"Like I would actually take the time to get in shackles, wait for you guys attempt to take my swords, just to surprise you with said surprise attack." You rolled your eyes, and you were thinking you're doing good. But you weren't feeling it. Not this time. All your emotions were making you anxious and nervous. Your thoughts were jumbling up together in your brain as your heart slowly filled with dread on IT MIGHT NOT WORK. YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME SHANKS.

You felt strong brown eyes looking at you without even having to glance up, but you did anyways.

His eyes were narrowed, filled with suspicion but as well as confusion. Your eyes looked away when you saw the flash of concern and the tightening of his jaw on his cigars. 'Don't look at me like that', you thought, 'like we're not the sworn enemies we were supposed to be like you've always stated. Don't look at me...'

"Then why?" Tashigi asked as she stepped forward with her glasses on her head, hand on her hilt.

"Why?" You repeated, tasting the word on your lips as you wanted to formulate an answer.

And what better answer then the truth.

"I..." You let your mask fall completely, uncaring on how you might look. You straightened your shoulders and looked up at the marines before you.