𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

[ A/N: I don't own any fanarts on this story, credits to the amazing artists! Enjoy reading!

By the way, I'm not really fluent in English and it's not my first language so sorry for the grammatical errors. Please correct me if I have errors or mistakes, it's okay! Constructive criticism is always welcome, if you're going to criticize this story. Please in a NICE WAY not in a rude way, I have feelings too you know.

Feel free to vote and to comment :D ]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
P R O L O G U E
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Are you nervous, Yu-kun?" The brown haired boy asked me as I shook my head and gave him a genuine smile.

"No, I'm okay Yoichi." I simply replied.

Yoichi has been my best friend since we were kids. I met him at the orphanage where his parents usually visit and give donations. His family is so close to me. That's why I treat him as my own brother.

I've lived at the orphanage since I was eleven years old because my adoptive father left me; his name is Asuramaru. He's so kind and gentle. He looks like a woman but that's why he's like a mother to me too. But he left me alone. I don't really know his reason. One day we were just having fun together and then the next thing I know— he left me.

I waited for him but he didn't come back. Our neighborhood found out about me living alone so they told my situation to the others. One day the director of the Amane orphanage decided to take me and sell the house and everything my father owned. They didn't use the money but said that they will keep it in a bank account under my name. The director said that when I got older I can use my money to buy what I want so I used half of my money to enroll myself in a good quality school that Yoichi suggested to me.

Today being my first day, everything here is new to me. The place looks so expensive, the buildings are so big.

"Come on, Yu! It's okay to be nervous, I mean, it is your first day here at Serafu Academy." Yoichi poked my cheeks and chuckled a bit.

Right, the name of the school is Serafu Academy, one of the most famous academies here in Tokyo.

"Let's go to the principal's office Yu-kun! I'm sure Principal Kureto Hiragi is waiting for you. Don't worry I'll help you find your room. I hope we have a same section." Yoichi stated as he pulled me towards the principal's office. Yoichi gently knocked and someone said that we could come in. We both quietly entered the office and bowed our heads.

"So, you're a new student right? What's your name?" The black haired man asked as I glanced up at him.

"Yuichiro Amane." I responded. He looked directly at me and slowly nodded his head.

"Here's your room number and section, I hope this school amazed you. Just talk to me if you have any concern. You may go now Amane, thank you for enrolling here." I picked up the piece of paper he slid across the table and looked at it.

ONS; 305.

"Thank you for a warm welcome, Sir!" I exclaimed as we both exited the office. Yoichi picked the piece of paper from my finger and looked at it. I started to laugh when he jumped in happiness.