Chapter 24 - Friends To the Rescue

[Copeland's POV]

Days went by, and Kitty hasn't been found yet.

Uncle Vic was feeling better so he was soon home, but his band is still sad and scared, especially Uncle Mike and Auntie Ari. But my daddy and my uncles are the same as them, and so is everyone else.

"Copeland," Willow said as she sat on the couch, me just playing with Uncle Gabe's drumsticks while we watched Ruby Gloom.

Avery was asleep in her crib. She's Uncle Jesse's new baby.

We were in the Falling in Reverse bus, everyone outside getting food while we had the doors locked up tight, big men outside making sure nobody got in out out of the bus.

"Yeah?" i asked.

"Why don't we go find Kitty ourselves??" she asked.

I look at her as if she grew another arm. "Are you nuts? You saw what that guy did to Uncle Vic. We could get hurt," i said, getting up.

"But Kitty's our friend, and by what i've seen as my Uncle Ron pointed on his maps with Uncle Jacky, we can find her in one place they haven't looked yet," she said, grabbing one of the maps left on the table and setting it on the ground.

"Since when can you read a map??" i asked, crossing my arms.

"Since my daddy took me on tour when i was two," she said.

I was 5 (almost 6), and Willow and Kitty were 4.

"I don't know Willow. Our moms and dads are going to flip if we leave," i said.

"What if it weren't just Kitty? What if that was Avery??" Wilow said.

I look down the hall at Avery's crib. She's still a baby. I would also be scared. Kitty is our little sister. She needs us, just like Avery would ned us if she was in Kitty's place.

"Alright, now what do we do?"  I asked.

"Okay, now everyone looked in every spot around the city, but they didn't go here," she said, pointing to where where were a bunch of trees.

What does that mean?" i asked.

"Its a forest. You know, like where the deers and raccoons live," she said.

"Oh yeah. But what would be there??" i asked.

"By what i've seen in scary movies and other movies, there are houses made of wood where people live in OR people get killed by a hockey mask guy with a big knife.

I was getting a bit freaked out now.

"So... we're going to find a wooden house in the woods and see if Kitty is hidden there?" i asked.

"Yep. But we'll need to pack some stuff. People always carry stuff with them," Willow said.

"Alright, which way do we go?" i asked.

"See that word on top of the star that starts with an 'N'?" she said, pointing to the star that was decorated with words that started with N, S, E, and W.

"Yeah," i said, looking at the word. North.

"We go that way," she said, using a marker she had and circling the wood part. "And i remember where i saw a lot of trees before coming over here."

Once we agreed, Willow went to pack up what we needed (we settled for juice boxes and Oreo's in myLittle Mermaid bag).

I made a note for anyone to find and left it on Avery's crib

Once we were done, we snuck into the small door that leads to the suitcase box, and then climb out of the bus, me almost a bit as Willow closed the door we made sure nobody was looking. It was almost night.

PTV was in their bus and ready in case anything happened. Now i know why Willow said we were tired. She had this idea already.

"Come on," she whispered as we took hands and darted out of the venue area. We we're going to a big hotel tonight, but that won't be happening now.

We're coming, Kitty!

~~~~

Told you this was going to be special!! (Don't kill me for it though).

FEEDBACK!!!