I Can't Lose You...

At the hospital

Terrence POV

When we got to the hospital i was the first one next to the ambulance. They got her out of the back and rolled her inside. I ran to the side of the bed and saw her as she panted hard. "Baby I'm right here! Look at me you better keep those eyes open don't close them! Don't!" i shouted as i ran on the side. I grabbed her hand and cried and she slipped it out of mine. I hated the fact that she was still mad at me but right now was not the time to tell her what was really going on with me and harper. As they rolled get into the room i had blood all over me and i grabbed her face. TARAJI DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES YOU HEAR ME! KEEP THEM OPEN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER NOT CLOSE THEM!" i shouted as i grabbed her hand again but it seemed that her grip was loosening. "No! Don't die baby don't!" i shouted as they rolled her into the room and i tried to go in but i was pulled back. "NO! LET ME GO IN THERE! I NEED TO BE IN THERE WITH HER!" i shouted trying to break free from zuris grip. "Relax man...calm down she's going to be fine...breath.." he told me and i started yelling. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT! ALL MINE! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE THE MAN SHE WANTS!?" i shouted pacing and i undid my tie to i could breath better. "Uncle terrence are you ok?! Is taraji going to be ok?!" asked little asia to me and o just started trashing stuff. I didn't want to scare the kids but the thought of wondering if she's going to be ok or not made it worse. The kids starting crying and natasha and zuri grabbed them. Lauren and ashley took them outside for some air and i started to cry again. "Terrence just sit down man...relax...just relax and think positively.." said zuri as i plopped down in the seat. I went about 10 seconds witha. Straight face and just started breaking down again. I never cry...about anything. But taraji...i love her...she made me open up.

I got back up again and started pacing

I got back up again and started pacing. I just kept replaying the memories that we had.