Chapter Seven

Jungkook POV

"Yah! Jimin, don't scare me like that!"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Seriously! That's not funny, you have no idea how scared I was," I scolded my hyung.

He scratched his newly dyed black hair and stared at the ground," I didn't mean for you to get so scared. I just saw you at the café and wanted to talk to you. So I followed you...I'm sorry."

I couldn't help but feel that maybe it wasn't entirely his fault, have I been too rough?

"Just...don't do it again."

"Okay."

"I'm serious."

"I understand."

_________________

We walked to my house together and I enjoyed the quiet. I enjoyed Jimin's presence and protective feeling as he walked next to me. Even if he made me carry some of his bags. I was no longer scared, since the person I was scared of turned out to be my first love, the one I thought I had to leave behind forever.

Do I fall in love too easily? Probably. I answered my own question.

We kept walking in silence for a few more minutes until we reached my two-story house. "We're here," I told him as we stood in my front yard. We walked toward the front porch when I suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, looking back at me.

I didn't answer.

"Hey..."

"I forgot."

"Forgot what?" Dumbfounded Jimin asked.

"To ask my mom if you could stay."

"Oh. Well, its fine. She's very understanding and generous. I'm sure she'll let me stay if we ask correctly. Right?"

"Mm," I smiled.

"Oh, Jung-" my mom started when I came through the door with a friend.

"Hi mom, Jimin's going to be staying here for a while. Is that fine?"

"Oh! Jimin, you dyed your hair!" My mom engaged in conversation with the boy we spent most of our time with in Japan.

"Yes, I did," he shyly smiled and answered.

"It looks very good on you," she petted Jimin. He nervously giggled.

"So...I'm guessing its fine?" I interrupted.

"Oh yes! If its you, Jimin, you can stay as long as you want!" She smiled.

"Thank you, Mrs.Jeon, but its only until I find some other place. I'm only staying for a couple of months." He briefly bowed.

"At the least I hope."

"Well, I'm going to help him get his stuff upstairs," I said as we made our way up the stairs,"call us when lunch is ready."

"Oh~ in your room, I presume," she have me a sly smile. Ho ho ho~

"I-its not like that- cmon' Jimin."

"Thank you again, Mrs. Jeon," he turned and said. I showed him my room which I fortunately cleaned the day before and told him where to set his stuff down.