chapter 8

thanks for reading ,sorry. i couldn't post sooner.  this is not edit. enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

          Sara POV

          it was too late, the man was close to me. up close he was more beautiful, green eyes gaze into my hazel, he smirk. before i could do anything, he took hold of my wrist. then brought our faces really close. suddenly, everything seems like a distance. it go dark and it was just me and him. i could feel myself getting calm, my heart beat going back to it's normal pace. my eyes, travel to his lips. they par.k slightly he lean forward as i. when our lips touch it was like million fire works being went off. it began as light kisses at first then he took it deep. his tongue force it's way into my mouth, at first i resist with my tongue. we duel, before he took hold of it  sucking it in his mouth, i moaned. feeling light head, i lean into him. my breast rubbing against his chest. i moaned even more when i felt his erection on my stomach. i became even more wet, we kiss some more before i break off the kiss. i look up in his eyes.

                 "your a very good kisser." he said, making me blush. before i could say anything i felt pain on my right shoulder, i was losing consciousness. the last thing i heard was the stranger i just kiss a saying,  "sonno la mia strega Wolfy."

*********************

     "wake up Sara, please" a pleading voice said. whosoever it belong to, the person was shaking me. slowly i open my eyes and turn to my right. Keyisha,

     "good, your a wake." she said, a force smile on her lips. she look at me then behind her.

   "what's wrong?" i ask her.

  "they have him," she cried.

       "they have him? who?" i was confuse by this. she was still crying, i look at her then the room we were in. a cell and i notice something. Henry wasn't there. i jump up from what i lay on.

       "where's Henry!" i demand, fear in my voice.

 "the men, the wolves." she cried even more. i search my head for the answers. events of what happen yesterday came to mind. werewolves coming to our door, us trying to get a way, them chasing us, and trying to fight them off. i also  remember i was trying to negate with one man who looks and acts like their leader. i also remember feeling attraction to him, he kiss me then there was pain. i gasp, the bastard knock me out, he kiss me so he could distract me and take us  as prisoners.

          how could i be so stupid. turning to Keyisha i took her hands in my "i'm so sorry, i-i-" i couldn't find the words. i let me emotions rule me.

          "it's not your fault." she force a smile.

shaking my head, i look at the cell bars, i couldn't bear to look in her eyes. 'it is, i was careless. i should have sense them coming."

           "no you wouldn't have, you haven't master your powers yet. so you couldn't have"

     "no, it is." running up to the cell bars i punch, kick and slam my body against it. "hey, let us out!" i scream. "give Henry back, no!" no one answer. slam my body against the bars wouldn't do anything either. i look around the room for something, the bed. picking up was no bother.

          "stand clear" i said to Keyisha. i didn't look back to see what she did, i was ready to hit the bed in the bars when voices stop me. men voices and... giggles. baby giggles. i look behind at Keyisha and she had a hopeful smile on her face. then in view the three men who had came at our doors last night along with the one who had kiss me. my body became hot all of a sudden as i remember the kiss, butterflies fly around in my stomach. he held Henry. once they got closer to the cell, they stop and look at us. their eyes narrow at me.

 "Henry!" scream keyisha. running to the bars, i grab her, holding her back. i didn't know what they could do and i wasn't taken any chances.

          "give him back and let us out, now." i said in a deadly voice i didn't know i possessed. the men looked at each other then back at me, the one holding Henry ache an eye brow. "please." i add on. i felt hot under his eyes. i took a step back.

        we stood staring at each other for a few minutes before my glaze switch to him giving Henry to one of the other man. the flirtatious man. i watch him walk up to the bars.

         "i will." i let out a sight of breath i was holding. "if you answer my questions. if you try anything," he point to Henry "will suffer the consequence.' i took in another breath in. Keyisha cried out, trying to pull free from my arms but i held her back.

    "what do you want?" i asked. it was my turn to narrow my eyes at him. he pace left and right with his hands behind him. head down as if thinking about something.

          "name, why are you on my our territory?" he didn't look at me. "it's our duty to kill any rogue that trespass"

    "i'm not a rogue! I'm name is Sara Knight. we brought a house," i indicate to Keyisha then my self. " we didn't know that this is your territory" i answer him. " i didn't know that this is werewolf land." it's not like i would know, there wasn't a sign on the website or on the welcome board that say's the town is home to werewolves. that'll be crazy. most humans think we're myths, vampires are our enemies, witches still try to enslave us and hunters are never far away. because of them we have to keep low profile.

       "then why did you run?" was this man serious. when i didn't answer he stop and looked a me. " three werewolves showed up at my house were me and my sister just brought and we don't know them. what do we should have done?'  he didn't answer. just nod and went back to pacing.

      "now, i want to here the real reason why you both move." he point to Keyisha first. "what's your story?' i shared a look with Keyisha should we tell them? we don't want anyone's pity, all we want his to live peacefully. nothing more.  but it doesn'tr seems like they were letting us go unless we answer they're questions. sighing i nod. she told them their stories i watch their reactions, they stayed the same, un move by it. when she was finish they turn to me. i didn't say anything but hang my head.

         "answer me," he demand in a tone almost as strong has a Alpha i find myself responding to jumping and snapping my head to look at him. our eyes meet and i felt does butterflies again. i look a way for second. i hate a mate. i can't be looking at another man.

            a mate who reject you.

that's because i'm a witch!

 your grandfather accept your grandmother and she's a witch.

     yea-well.

 "i'm waiting" came his voice again. taking deep breaths i look at him. i told him everything, tears falling down my face as i did. the more i wipe them away the more they fall. after i was finishing i try to put on my serious face. i could tell my eyes were red because all i see through them were blurry faces. 'you promise if we answer your questions you'll let us go" i said.

          "yes, i did. one more."

 "what?' i was getting tried, all i want to do was eat something, take a bath, then sleep and do something about the killer headache i have.

          "how is it that your a wolf and a witch."

________________________________________________________________________________

i hope you like it, just want to let you know, it's not edit. so there is alot of mistakes in it.  vote and comment.