Party Time #2

Slender's POV:

After an hour or so, all the Creepypasta girlfriends came. They all looked stunning in their outfits and make-up. They hung around the mansion and talked. Music was playing and most of the furniture was put away. I walked in front of the room and tapped my glass with a small spoon. Once I got all the girls attention, I smiled and began.

"Hello girls. Welcome to the cosplay party. I have an announcement to make. First of all, we are going to be divided into groups. First group will be (Jeff's/gf),
(EJ's/gf), (LJ's/gf) and I. Second group will be
(Ben's/gf), (Dr. Smiley's/gf),
(Lost Silver's/gf), and (Jason's/gf). First group go to the first room upstairs on the left. The second group goes to the right. Now hurry!" All the girls nodded their heads and began climbing up the stairs.

'If only the boys were as good as they are.' I thought to myself. 'I knew I should've raised girl Pastas...'

3rd POV, (First Group):

The group of gals and Slendy made their way to a black and red door. (Jeff's/gf) opened it up and gasped. This was Jeff's room. She looked at the bloody knives, blood splatters, dummy targets, and some clean knives here and there.

"Alright everyone, grab a knife and throw it at a dummy." Slender ordered softly. The girls grabbed a knife and each aimed at their own dummy.

The knives either hit a wall or just fell on the ground. The only knife stuck in a dummy was Jeff's girlfriend's knife. She smirked and bowed down slightly.

"Good job, you passed the first course!" Slender chimed. The girls clapped and (Jeff's/gf) blushed.

"Alright now for the second course!"

(2nd Group):

The second group walked up to a white door with blood splattered on it and some surgical masks hung. They opened the door and found Splender sitting in a chair. He looked at the girls and squealed happily.

"Yay, you made it!" He said... Cheerily...

He led the girls to a surgical table where a dummy was strapped. Lines are drawn across the chest and arms and some across the face.

"Okay. Here are some scalpels -Smiley's scalpels so be careful- and all you have to do is cut across one of the lines on the torso. The cleanest cut and deepest cut wins!" Splender explained as he handed each girl a scapel.

The girls nodded their heads and waited for the count down.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" And the gals went to work.

After a while,
(Dr. Smiley's/gf) won. She had the cleanest and deepest cut across the chest straight and between the ribcage.

"Looks like round one has finished with
(Dr. Smiley's/gf) as our winner! Now for round two!" Splender chuckled! Now off you began!

~Round 2~ (First group!)

The girls and Slender left the first room and headed for the next door on their left. This door was blue and black.

Hmm, I wonder who??

They went inside and looked around. Mini fridge, black jars filled with goo, papers, books and more. Suddenly, (EJ's/gf) began laughing.

"Lol this is my boyfriend's bedroom!" She says playfully.

"It sure is." Slender says and pulling out some scalpels.

"Alright ladies," He started, "Now we are dissecting. What? Kidneys! You will have two minutes to complete this. First to finish wins!"

The girls squeal and take the scalpels and head for another dummy on the bed tied up and blindfolded.... Why the fucking blindfold? I have no idea.

After a few minutes of dissecting and a bit of complaints, (Ej's/gf) won with two kidneys under 30 seconds.

"Congrats, (Ej's/gf)! Now off with round three!"

~Too Be Continued!~
(2nd Group)

The girls left Smiley's room and stepped in front of a black, white, and red door.
(Silver's/gf) smirked knowing whose room this is gonna be. She opened it and walked in with the rest. Here's the thing, since Silver practically lives in his games, his room is clean except for a few Pokémon here and there. Wait...

"Pokémon?" You asked surprised out loud.

Splender nodded his head and held out a Pokémon ball for each girl. Once they all took it, he began.

"In this round, you have to catch a Pokémon. Now these are the hardest to catch so good luck!" The girls nodded in excitement and tries their best.

Later, (Silver's/gf) had most of them in Pokémon balls. Damn she's good.

"How did you finish so quickly?" Splender asked in disbelief.

"My boyfriend taught me the best he could," She replied with a shrug, "Now enough chit chatter and let's move on!"

Everyone nodded and began heading for round 3...

~Too Be Continued~
______________________________
799 words are good enough for another late chapter! Plus I'm like super tired so ya!

See ya!!

~Silent Killa