Chapter 59...

Once zayn had left and said goodbye to perrie, she was in tears begging for zayn not to leave and of coarse he was forcefully removed by the two large men.

I look up smiling as I stand to my feet noticing Harry coming through the door. He holds his arms out smiling at me. I quickly react running into his arms, I squeeze him tightly which he does the same.

I scared cause I know that he's leaving me again soon.

He then loosens his grip placing me back in my spot from below him.

" I've missed you so much" he keeps his eyes on me, his hands in mine. His eyes flicker to behind me, guessing he's looking at perrie. He gives her a small smile.

" I hope your looking after her" Harry warns to her. I chuckle looking back just in time as she roles her eyes.

I turn back noticing Harry's eyes moving down, I frown crossing my arms over my chest. Feeling overly self conscious, what am I saying? How the hell can I keep this from him.

" why are you wearing that" he asks pulling at his old jumper.

" cause it's warm" I shrug turning away from him. His grip then holds my forearm turning me back to him. The two men stand up straight ready to hold him back if he tries anything.

" it's summer" he frowns confused. I shrug again not able to find any more lies. His grip them loosens and his hand travels down and nods. I quickly struggle out of his grip trying but it only fails making him tighten his grip.

" HARRY LET HER GO" perrie yells shoving Harry back slightly making him stumble. And that did not make him happy.

A low growl erupts from his throat glaring at perrie. Her eyes widen looking from me to Harry.

Just as he was about to charge the two guards hold him back putting him in a pair of hand cuffs, fully restricting him from us.

The guards let him go, seeing him not as threatening with the cuffs one. Are they stupid? He could hurt me a hundred different ways even when he hasn't got his arms.

He takes strides towards both perrie and I. Glaring as he stares at the both of us.

" what are you both hiding from me" he hisses through his teeth, his stare now landing on me. Waiting for either one of us to answer but keeps his eyes on me. I look down feeling overly nervous.

Why the hell am I nervous. He wanted a baby. He also won't see this baby till its five years old.

" nothing for you to worry about, for now Harry" perrie flinches when he shoots his head at her. Now glaring at her.

" tell me" he growls his eyes looking back at me. " fucking tell me Payton. I'm not leaving till you do" he continues and waits for me to reply. I sigh heavily looking at perrie as I run a hand through my hair. Then looking at the guards.

" could you please take them off" I ask politely pointing to the handcuffs. Harry frowns looking at me confused, but all the anger still shown on his face.

" I'm sorry miss but are you sure." He guard asks worriedly, I nod and wait till the guard steps back to where he was.

Harry turns to me waiting for me to make the first move, his hands resting by his sides.

" I'm sorry for wanting to keep this from you" I whisper still looking down at his hands. I grab the two of them before he could speak and rest them under my belly, his cool hands resting on my belly.

My head turns back up to Harry, his lips twitching with a small smile.

" we're having a baby" I whisper again resting on hands on top of his. Waiting till he speaks, but he doesn't.

His hands moves to my waist pushing me into his, my arms wrap around his neck letting him hold me tightly.

" why the fuck wouldn't you tell me" he tries to sound angry, but the happiness in his voice shows. He pulls away looking down at me, waiting for my answer.

" because your in here for five years Harry. I'm sorry it seems to hard to go through this alone" I admit keeping eye contact, he frowns realising the truth. That he will be in here for the following five years and he has no control over what will happen, something that he isn't used to.

Not being in control could get Harry killed, that's what scares me the most at this point. He wouldn't stop at anything to get his domination back.

...

May be updating tomorrow but I'm not totally sure yet. I think I have plans for another party :) xxx

Thank you all for reading people follow my one direction account where this story is also others.

1dfanfics1069