Chapter Thirty

I looked at him surprised.

Seriously,is this guy stalking me??

""Oh,nothing.Just relaxing in the beach,"he answered.

"Did you know that we're going to be here?"

"Nope,"he popped the 'p'."I just saw you sitting here."

"Well,you saw me face-to-face.No go away,"I ordered.

"Is that how you treat someone who owns this beach?"he mumbled.
But I think I heard it wrong.Him,owning the beach?
Impossible...

"Anyway,do you want to take a walk?"he asked,completely showing that he's actually bothering me.

"No."

"Come on.."

"NO."

"Pretty please..."he pouted.

"Ugh..Fine."

      ***************************

"What?!You cried because your mirror broke?!"I asked while laughing.

"What?!When I was a kid,I love to look at the mirror.Seeing my handsome face everyday makes me feel comfortable,"he said.

I shook my head while chuckling,"You are so pathetic."

All of a sudden,I noticed him stopped.I look to where he was looking at.Then,my whole world crumbled.

"What is he doing here?"Gabriel asked.

"Oh,just relaxing.That's all,"Mark confidently answered.

"M-Mark?Is that you?"Betty asked.

"Yup.One and only.."

"Wait.What are you doing here?"

"Don't tell me..your stalking me,"she added.

My jaws dropped.No,our jaws dropped.

"Please,"she begged,"Stop stalking me.Our relationship is already over.I-I don't like you anymore.I just realized that Gabriel is much more better."

The hell?!

"I..Already moved on,"she added.

I looked at Mark's expression.Believe me,his jaws were already on the ground.He closed his eyes.

"Correction.I was the one who ended our relationship.Even though we didn't have any,I ended it,"he said.

"Most of all,I'm not stalking you.If there's anyone I'm stalking here,that's her--"he said while pointing at me,"Got it?"

Betty was taken aback on what Mark said.Well,if he also said that to me,I would feel embarrassed.Most of all myself.Thinking that his stalking me.
Suddenly,a tear started to crawl down Betty's cheek.My eyes widened.

"Please,"Mark said annoyingly,"Stop this nonsense.You always cry on everything.It's seriously getting annoying."

With that,Betty started running away.Of course,Gabriel FOLLOWED the WRONG GIRL.I reacted,of course.I was about to run when Mark suddenly pulled me back.

"Leave them,"he ordered.

"But,Gabriel--"he cut me off.

"If he's really your fiance,he would stop,turn around and went to you instead.Not chase another girl."

I looked at him,turned at them.
He's right.If he is really my fiance,he would rather chase me.Than her.

He pulled me,"Let's go get inside.It's getting dark."

I let him pull me without me going against what his doing.I was lost in thought about what happened.

       **************************

"So how are you tonight,dear?"Jenny asked.

"Fine,grandma.How about you?You took good care of the business,"Mark replied.

At first,I didn't give a ship about what they called each other but after moments about not giving a ship,it hit me.

"Grandma?!Dear?!"I gasped.

They both looked at me with a confused look.

"W-wait,the kid on the photograph was him?"I pointed at Mark.

"Oh,yes.He's the one who built this business for us.He said we were not fit to work on a farm because we can just raise business here,"Jenny explained,"He is thoughtful."

I grimaced when Jenny said "thoughtful",actually.That was so not true.He didn't even thought about what he said to Betty.Sure,I hate Betty but I wouldn't go that far.Making someone cry is so much worse than getting a bruise on a hanging tree because you're so stupid not to see it.

We had a really fun conversation,the three of us.I actually forgot about Gabriel for a moment.Suddenly,a figure was formed in the shadow.When we looked at it,he was dripping wet while holding Betty's wrist.

     *************************************************************************************************************************

Yes!!We're done with twenty's.Now we are in thirties.

Thank you for your non-stop support on reading this story and even adding it  to your reading list.Thank you again everyone.