Chapter 48

Hi everyone….

Chapter 48 is here:D

This chapter is dedicated to @_Riz_15 :D

Okay, Pic on the side is done by me:D Yeah, no comments on how bad it is!

IMPORTANT: THE PART IN BOLD AND ITALIC IS TEMPLAR’S WOLF THAT DOESN’T RECOGNIZE ANY OTHER WOLVES EXCEPT HER MATE AND HER ADVERSARY.

****

“Water does not resist.
Water flows. When you
plunge your hand into it, all
you feel is a caress. Water
is not a solid wall, it will not
stop you. But water always goes where
it wants to go, and nothing in the end
can stand against it. Water is patient.
Dripping water wears away a stone.
Remember that, my child. Remember
you are half water. If you can't go
through an obstacle, go around it.
Water does.”
― Margaret Atwood, The Penelopiad

TEMPLAR P.O.V

As soon as the cold water touched my skin I felt every wound, every sore on my skin healing.

The water was like heaven to me. My whole body was healed in no time and I gained all the strength back. But there was this painful stab in my heart that wouldn’t heal.

My wolf was howling loudly with that pain.

She was trying to connect with our mate but it was not possible. He wasn’t responding in the bond.

I was floating inside the ocean and I didn’t know where Glen was. I didn’t even care about him. I wanted Everett.

Opening my eyes, I realized I was floating inside the water and so, I swam and stood in the middle of the ocean; the water was surface near my hip.

An unusual thing, I wasn’t wearing my black jeans and top now. I was in a dress. A white off-shoulder knee length dress, which had ocean blue colored silk tie on the waist. The same dress that I wear every time when I meet the Goddess.

The dress signified that I was the Goddess’s daughter and it was my appearance as the daughter of the Goddess.

I heard the sounds of waves which were furious because I was shaking with anger.

I wanted to see him.

My wolf wanted to see him. Growling maliciously, I looked around and splashed the water away. I was losing control to my wolf who only wanted him.

I screamed with the top of my lungs so loudly that it had all the bats flying away and the waves rising higher.