Chapter 65 - School Carnival

Friday, after school was our school carnival to raise money for next years scholarship fund. I got into this school with the scholarship fund, so, I plan on spending some money. Also, William was taking me, so I was excited. Anyways, it was during school on Friday, and I was walking with William to lunch, when I tripped and fell.

"You ok?" William asked, bending down to help me get up.

"Yeah," I replied, grabbing his arm, "my crutch just slipped."

"Oh. Well, you can take your boot off tomorrow right?" He asked, pulling me back into a standing position.

"Yeah! Finally." I said, continuing our walk over to lunch.

"The carnival is at 5:00 right?" He clarified.

"Yeah." I confirmed.

"So, I'm picking you up from your apartment? Right?" He asked, kind of nervously.

"Yes, don't be nervous." I said, elbowing him.

"I'm not nervous." He sort of laughed out.

"William, he's, he's like, Lin's my dad. You don't need to be nervous about my dad."

"Yes I do." He said, "that's exactly why I need to be nervous."

"Wait what?" I was confused.

"He's my girlfriends dad. I'm supposed to be nervous. Our first date, he kept tabs on me, he still does, he still texts me. Look!" He pulled out his phone as we sat down against the wall to eat.

(My wife's dropping her off this morning . Meet her at the door.)

(Ok. Ok. Going)

I laughed a little at Williams response.

(Be respectful.)

(I know I got it...)

(No kissing without permission, no touching above or below the waist. Oh... You got it? Hmmm... Ok. Be nice)

"This was all this morning." He said turning his phone off.

"Just... Don't call him sir."

"I'll think about it." He replied.

Lunch ended quickly, and the bell rang, I stood up to go to APUSH.

"Crap, I have to go to Spanish! You can get to class ok, right?" William asked, swinging his backpack on.

"Yeah! I'll be fine!" I said, grabbing my crutches.

"Ok, bye babe." He leaned over, kissed my cheek, then ran off to Spanish. I, however made my way over to APUSH. I got into class, and sat, per usual in the front, whilst Nick, Sam and Luke sat, per usual, in the back.

"Ok class." My teacher addressed us as the bell rang, "I'm sorry I couldn't be here yesterday but I had to be in Virginia for my sisters wedding, I hope the sub wasn't too boring. Anyways, I would like to begin working on our Hamilton presentations. We have a little more than a month before we go, and before I start to go over the general rules, we got another letter." She held up a piece of paper, "It's from Lin, he asks that I read this out loud. So, here goes.

Hey guys. So, I really loved getting to meet so many of you on Wednesday. However, there is a serious issue I need to address with your school.

I got kind of nervous, I knew exactly where this was going and I just wanted to leave.

While I would love for all of you to attend the performance, I cannot allow that. We have banned 3 students from your school, from both the student showing, and, for the time being, the premise of the Richard Rodgers.