Chapter 4~Property?

(Draco)

I walked into my room, having finished my adjustments only a few days ago. I got a couch that can become a day bed for Granger figuring she will not sleep in my own. I also replaced one of my large walls that was previously empty into a massive bookcase that is stocked from ceiling to floor full of books. Walking up to the massive book case I pulled one out; the one I only would read because of her.

Hogwarts: A history

I laughed to myself slightly. A soft knock came from my door causing the smile to slide off my face. I became a blank slate again.

"Come in." I said calmly.

"Master Draco sir." The house elf squeaked.

"Yes Himly?" I answered.

"Master Malfoy is requesting your presence sir." She said softly.

"Thank you Himly you may go now." I said replied softly.

"Bye sir!" Himly said with a smile and walked away.

I walked to the desk next to my bed and placed the book on it.

Taking a deep breath and composing myself I headed to the door.

~~~
(Hermione)

I was chained up with other muggle-borns as the death eaters made their way through the castle getting the younger years that did not get home in time. I stood there next to Rebecca Ashen, who was only a year younger, she had a look of fear on her face.

"Shh. It's okay." I said softly.

"B..but." She whimpered.

"I know. It's okay to be scared." I said.

"Put me with the muggle-borns!" A fiery redhead screamed.

"Ginny!" I screamed.

"You are a pure-blood! How dare you!" A death eater yelled.

"No one will take you in!" Another screamed to her.

"I will clam her." A voice broke out. I turned to see a dark skinned boy with black hair and dark eyes.

Blaise Zabini

"W..what are you talking about!" Ginny screamed.

"Shut up blood traitor!" He snarled. "Incarcerous." He yelled.

Thick ropes wrapped around Ginny leaving her on the floor. One wrapped around her mouth gagging her so she cannot scream.

"Gin!" I yelled.

"Shut it mud-blood!" Zabini growled at me.

He walked up to Ginny grabbing her waist. He swung her over his shoulder and turned to one of the other death eaters.

"I will claim this one. I will take off now." He said bluntly. The other death eater simply nodded in response. He looked to me. Something in his eyes said sorry. "Don't forget that mud-blood is already taken." He said pointing at me.

"What?" A death eater asked.

"She was put on hold for a member of the inner circle since the day of its mention." Zabini explained.

Fear seeped into my mind. Someone owns me. I am someone's property now. Someone from Voldemort's inner circle.

Zabini looked to me noticing the fear in my eyes. "Your master will pick you up when you go to the manor." With that he turned around with Gin still squirming on his shoulder and he apperated out.

Another death eater walked up to Rebecca, myself, and a few other muggle-borns. "It's time to go." He said gruffly. Holding out his arm we all grabbed onto it. There was a loud crack and when I opened my eyes I was in the dungeons of Malfoy manor.