Chapter 5~Incendio

(Draco)

I paced the room waiting for the first group to get back. I had already spoken to the Dark Lord about the matter and I really hoped it would work out.

*flash back*

"Sir." I began.

"Ah Draco my boy what can I do for you?" He said in a light tone.

"Sir you spoke of how each of us will be able to claim a mud-blood as our personal servant yes?" I asked.

"Ah yes Draco do you have one in mind?" He questioned with no emotion.

"If you would be kind enough my lord. The Granger girl." I say as empty as I can.

"Potters mud-blood? Why that one?" He asked.

"Too make her life miserable my lord." I said with a smirk. "After all when the wrenched boy-who-lived dies she will be at her lowest. And I want to be the one who sees her at that." I said grinning evilly.

"Very well Draco. I will give you permission for Potters mud-blood." He said with a smirk. "Make her regret being born the filth she is."

*end of flashback*

I walked into the main room taking my place alongside my parents in the group of fellow death eaters. All waiting for the Dark Lord to come in. The doors opened and he walked in with a smirk on his face.

"Ah my subjects." He said gleefully. "Now I want those from my inner circle to pick first. Others may follow after."

I raised my head holding it high. Following silently behind my father we walked into the dungeons beneath our manor.

Chained up with tear ridden faces were my classmates. All looked to me with ether fear or hatred. I regretted I could not help them but, in the end but there is only one person I will protect with my last breath.

And she was looking at me like a was the scum at the bottom of the black lake.

"Alright it's time to pick your mud-bloods! All not picked will be killed." He said with a sneer.

Many of the older men began looking at the girls like they were food. It was disgusting.

I noticed many of them eyeing Hermione down.

"My lord." One of them spoke out.

"Yes?"

"How can we inspect them properly to know if they will be able to do there jobs in the schools thick old robes?" He asked.

"What do you suggest?" The Dark lord asked.

"The mud-bloods do not deserve clothing. After all they are less than house elfs." The man smirked.

"Ah so true." The Dark Lord sneered. "Incendio."

With that most of their clothing disintegrated leaving the children in only their undergarments. My blood began to boil the thought of these dirty men looking at her like she was meat.

"My lord." I said emptily.

"Ah yes Draco." He responded.

"I believe I told you my choice prior." I say with no emotion.

"Ah right I forgot. Only one moment before you take her." He said with a smirk. He turned to Hermione in her mostly naked state. Raising his wand I wanted more than anything to kill him now. I knew what he was going to do to her. The words rang in my head. "Crucio!" He commanded the elder wand in his hand. Hermione's screams echoed across the walls. I stood there with a blank look on my face. He repeated this twice more then finally turned to me. "You may take her now Draco."

"Thank you my lord." I said bowing slightly. I pulled out my wand and flicked it. She began to levitate in the air limply. I walked out with many older death eaters staring me down. I just took the prize everyone wanted.