Chapter 8~ mudblo-

(Hermione)

"It's okay. Let me help you." Malfoy said gently taking my hand in his.

His fingers thumbed the bottom of the shirt and slowly pulled it up. I could feel my face flush red.

I hated this.

Felling helpless.

Needy.

I hated every minute of it.

Before I noticed all the borrowed clothing was off and Malfoy was moving me to the tub. He placed me in the warm water gently. I hissed as it stung my cuts.

"I'll be right back okay?" He said calmly. "Be careful."

I nodded and watched him leave the room.

Sitting silently I started to move a little. My stomach had scabs all over it in thin lines looking like cracks. I moved my hand over it and the scabs began to come off due to being wet from the water. Some blood began to bleed out into the water but stopped quickly. Giving the water a tinge of red.

"Granger?" Malfoy called.

"Y..yes." I muttered.

He walked in and noticed the tint in the water and sighed. "Granger I said to be careful." He lectured as he walked up to the tub with a bottle in one hand and a rag in another. "Drink this." He instructed, handing me the bottle. I held it in my hands for a moment looking at it curiously. "It's for the internal bleeding Granger. You were hit with-" he trailed off fear in his eyes. "Never mind just drink it." He muttered.

I did as he wanted drinking all of the potion with no complaints. He then grabbed the rag and sat down next to the tub. He dipped the rag in the water then poured soap on it. I sat there facing him silently as he offered me his hand. "Pass me your arm Granger." He said softly. I did as he said stretching out my own arm placing my wrist in his hand. He began rubbing the cloth to my skin cleaning off the dirt and blood from yesterday. "The other one please." He asked. I hesitated for a moment then did as he wanted. My scar showing brightly along my dirty skin. "G..granger." He mumbled.

"Yeah that's it. What some remark about how I am finally in my place? Branded like I should have been from the start?" I scoffed.

"Granger." He began.

"What's wrong no smart ass mark for a mud-blo-" I began only for him to cut me off.

"DO NOT CALL YOURSELF THAT!" He growled. I sat there is awe completely scared. What happened to Malfoy? He pinched the bridge of his nose with his free hand and sighed. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell Granger." He said apologetically.

"I..I am sorry also Malfoy." I muttered looking away.

"I.. I have a potion for your you know." He began. "It can make it disappear."

"No it's okay," I said softly. "It's a memory not the best but it will only make me stronger." I confessed.

He moved his hand and cupped my face with it forcing be to look at him.

For once I didn't see Draco Malfoy, I saw a boy with blond hair and silver eyes who was worried. Worried that someone they care about is hurt.