Chapter 10~ Sex-slaves

(Draco)

I walked into the room quietly to see Granger munching on sandwiches on my bed. A laughed a little at the sight. The always formal and polite Granger eating on a bed in clothing that is far too big for her this was a sight to see.
I walked up to the bed yet she failed to notice me being to engrossed in the food. "Ahem." I cleared my throat. She jumped slightly and spun around  only to clutch her stomach in pain. "Granger." I muttered.

"Yes?" She squeaked.

"Lift your shirt." I said flatly.

"N..no." She blushed.

"Granger it's not like I haven't already seen you naked. I am the one who put clothing on you and I helped undress you, not to mention bathe you." I said as-a-matter-a-factly.

"S..still." She muttered.

"Granger I am just going to-" Then I cut myself off. Who could be hearing this. "Muffiato." I muttered. "I'm just going to help you. I promise." I said softly.

She reluctantly looked away then lifted the shirt. Her skin yellowish and purplish from the bruising. With red sores from the cuts all along the center. I quietly began muttering healing charms and watched as the skin became a soft peach color again.

I could hear her moaning slightly from pain then heard a incoherent, "Thank you."

I touched her stomach where the bruising and sores were making sure they were completely gone. Only instead of a regular reassurance followed by a, "Don't  touch me Malfoy!" Hermione shivered under my touch. Her eyes refused to meet mine. "Your okay now Granger." I said softly.

She pulled the shirt back down and stared at the tray of food silently. I watched her for a moment the realized she was not eating anymore.
"Granger?" She looked up to me. "Aren't you still hungry?" I asked.

"W..well." She mumbled looking away.

I grabbed one of the sandwich sand held it in front of her mouth. "Eat." I said flatly.

"Malf-" was all she got to say before I pushed the food into her mouth. She glared at me causing me to smirk a little. Even now riling her up was fun.

Once she finished the food she opened her mouth again only to cover it with one hand I am guessing to make sure I didn't do it again. "What the bloody hell Malfoy?" She cursed.

"Ah ah ah Granger. You need to clean that mouth of yours. Women who live in this house cannot say things like that." I laughed as she gave me another glare. My smirk began to fade off into a smile seeing her angry like that. "You need to eat Granger." I said softly. She sighed and began eating again. The two of us sitting on the bed in silence.

"M..Malfoy." She said finally breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yes Granger?"

"W..what are the other Death eaters going to do with their-" she trailed off.

My chest constricted slightly. "Well um." I stuttered. "Some of them are planning on using them as practice targets, and well others have a different use for them."

"What use?" She asked.

Damn her innocence will all be gone, but she wants to know. "Sex-slaves." I said quickly.

Her eyes widened from surprise and astonishment. "Y..you planning to d..do t..that to... To me?" She muttered.