(10)

A big thanks and shout out to Dolifebig, VIOLEET_JAY, toffeechip, Wandering_Souls4 and fxhrenheit for supporting me and this story, constantly voting and/or adding 'Alexa' to their Reading Lists, thank you so much guys <3.
Okay, on with the chapter.
....................

After mom calmed down, and I made sure she was taking a nap in her bed sound and safe, it was already 7:30, giving me one hour to get ready. I sigh as I drag my legs to my room and I take my hair out of it's bun, let it fall freely down my back. I go to my Beats Pill and plug it to my phone, I open the music and the song Fun by Coldplay ft. Tove Lo came on, I don't know why but I love that song. I look at my closet and search through it for anything to wear, it was pretty warm outside so I decide to put on my favourite light blue boyfriend jeans and a white tank top, I also decide to leave my hair down in its natural waves as I grab my phone and wallet and stuff them into my pockets. Just then, I feel my phone vibrating and I take a look at it to see it's a text from Noah.

'I'm outside.'

I put on my purple converse so it makes a contrast with my hair and head outside. There was Noah, sitting in Aiden's car? But still grinning widely at me. I smile as I head over to him. I get in the car and he looks at me, see the new highlights.

"Your hair looks amazing." He says, smiling at me.

"Thank you. Not as good as yours." I say but then slap my hand over my mouth, did I just admit to Noah Black, the boy who has an ego the size of the sun, that he has nice hair?

Smooth, Alexa.

I can hear Noah's laugh as a blush creeps at my neck and cheeks.

"Wow, so you're saying I have nice hair, huh?" He says, smirking.

"Shut up." I say, my face becoming a crimson read right now.

"You're blushing!" He says as he laughs. And not just a light chuckle, a full blown throw-your-head-back-and-clutch-your-stomach laugh.

"Can you please start the car?" I say. His laughter calms down a bit and he wipes a tear that has fallen from his eyes. He reaches over and opens the glove box, taking out yet another blindfold.

"Seriously?" I groan, he chuckles and nods, waiting for me to lean my head so he can put it. I sigh as I mat my hair a bit and lean my head to him a bit so he can put it. He slides it carefully over my head and I feel the darkness covering my eyes.

"How many fingers am I holding now?" He asks once he finishes putting it on.

"Um, 6?" I say, clearly not seeing anything.

"Your as good as blind right now." He says laughing as he starts the car yet again and starts driving.

"Can you open the radio?" I say. I hear him hum and a few seconds later Centuries by Fall out Boy comes up. I start bobbing my head up and down to the beat.

"Remember me for centuries." I mumble, singing with the song.

"You know Fall Out Boy?" I hear Noah ask, surprise evident in his voice.

"Of course, I love them." I say.

"Wow, I love them too, what song you like the best? I like Alone Together." He says.

"I would say Irresistible." I say as I feel myself swaying to the right, meaning we turned a corner.

"Cool, I like that one too." He says.