Three

"Emma get up!"
My mother exclaimed shaking me.
"Ugh what woman?!"
I replied shoving my face into my pillow.

"Emma! You're makeup is smeared and you look like a hot mess! Go shower then get dressed we have to go shopping!"
She exclaimed pulling my pillow and blanket off of me.

I groaned then rolled out of bed. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and started the shower.

•*•*•*•

"This one?"
I asked, slowly spinning. My mother and Mrs. Ivanov both made that face I had seen three times already.

"No."
They both said robotically, but I was already walking back to the changing room.

These old women would never be happy. After the next dress I was calling it quits.

The lady gave me the last dress then shut the door. I slid out of the dress I was wearing and unpackaged the other. I pulled it up and the girl did the buttons on the back.

I glanced in the mirror and my breath was taken away. The dress was gorgeous. I spun around and stared in awe.

It was a lace high neck gown. It was so beautiful I almost was, happy, for a moment.

I followed the girl out of the change room then stood in front of my mom and Mrs. Nikolai.

My mother gasped and her eyes filled with tears. She placed her hand over her heart and I smiled.

Mrs. Ivanov smiled and nodded.
"It's gorgeous. We'll take it."
She said and the lady smiled. I followed her back to the change room and slid out of the dress.

•*•*•*•

"So we're having the wedding at the beach. It will be a private ceremony."
My mother and Mrs. Ivanov went on forever and ever about the wedding. I was barely listening. I had no choice any way.

"So we've agreed that you will move into our mansion. Nikolai's father and I are already living in the lake cottage."
Mrs. Ivanov said and I nearly flipped.
We had to live alone?!

"How long have you been-"
"Since his nineteenth birthday. His father believed he was ready. Any who, we'll be expecting grandchildren very soon."
She replied and my eyes widened.

"I'm only kidding!"
She exclaimed playfully hitting my hand and began laughing. My mother laughed and I fake laughed with them.

Fuck that. I was not touching that bastard. And he was certainly not touching me.

I shuddered at the thought and my mother sent me a glance that said, don't blow this. So I forced a smile and made up a lie.

"It's a bit chilly don't you think?"
I asked and Mrs. Ivanov nodded. Saved.

"So when is the wedding date?"
I asked and they both stared at me disappointed.
"Sorry, I'm just very forgetful and I'm trying to find something to talk about."
I muttered and they nodded.

Oh god my birthday was yesterday, yesterday was Monday, today was Tuesday, that meant only six more days. Oh god. I froze and my mother squeezed my shoulder.

"Tomorrow you will come tour the mansion, Thursday we start moving you in, Saturday we go cake and wine testing then Sunday you just need to relax all day and sleep."
Mrs. Ivanov said and I nodded. They had everything planned out.

What a very busy freaking week. I never felt so nervous, except for the first time I drove.

WEDNESDAY
I woke up and had a shower. Today I was touring my new "home". I stood in the hot water and sighed. Five more days.