Chapter 1

(Hopefully if the pics work you'll see what Blaire looks like and what Jorgen looks like

(Hopefully if the pics work you'll see what Blaire looks like and what Jorgen looks like. I would have put them up above but it was giving me problems so I put them here.)

Blaire's P.O.V

I had just finished up serving a table when I heard the bell chime signalling a customer has come in. Looking up from my spot behind the counter I see a man. He was tall and very muscular, like extremely muscular but not too much where they look really weird. Well gigantic is more like it.

He was wearing a very nice expensive suite which made me wonder why he was in a dump like this, don't get me wrong, I love the diner but seeing someone who looks like him in a place like this doesn't seem right.

Snapping out of my thoughts when I see him walking this way I notice everyone in the diner had gone quiet and looked really scared. Wonder why. Today I was granted working the counter, which I was glad of because it is really busy and I am really tired so I was happy when I saw I had the counter that seated 15 people.

He sat down in front of me and it seemed like that made everyone snap out of their own trances. They began mingling with the people they came with but stilled stared at us with curious and scared glances.

"W...what can I get you sir?" I said trying and failing not to stutter. "What do you recommend beautiful?" He asked looking at me. I could feel the blood rushing up and into my cheeks.

"W...well you can't go wrong with one of our burgers. They're all pretty good." I stuttered out again which made him smirk. "Alright, I'll have the bacon cheeseburger with a coke." I gave him a smile and turned to place his order on the order wheel for the cook. Grabbing a cup I filled it with coke and placed it in front of him with a straw.

"Thank you beautiful." He said making me blush again. While waiting for his food to be cooked I went to serve other customers sitting at the counter or re-filling things like the napkin holders. Hearing the ping of the bell signaling food was ready I looked over and saw his burger. Walking over, I picked it up and placed it in front of him. "Do you need anything else? Ketchup, mustard..." I trailed off waiting to see what he would say. I was happy I didn't stutter this time.

"Just a date with you baby girl."

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

I watched her moving around, taking people's order, serving them. It angers me seeing men stare at her like a piece of meat when she walked away. I had been watching her for a month now and couldn't take it anymore. Ever since I saw her a month ago I couldn't get her out of my mind. The only thing I could think of was making her mine and what I want, I get. So here I am parked across the street to have dinner at the diner she works at.

Getting out of my car, locking it, I walk into the diner. Once I walk in I notice everyone stopped doing what they were doing and just stared at me with scared and curious eyes. Smirking, I glance back at my baby and see her staring at me as well which made me smirk even wider. Walking over to her I take a seat right in front of her which seemed to snap everyone out and go back to what they were doing but more cautiously.

"W...what can I get you sir?" She said stuttering. "What do you recommend beautiful?" I asked looking at her. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red making me laugh a little at her adorableness.

"W...well you can't go wrong with one of our burgers. They're all pretty good." SHe once again stuttered out making me smirk again. "Alright, I'll have the bacon cheeseburger with a coke." She gave me a small smile before putting my order on the order wheel for the cook. After that I watched as she grabbed a cup and filled it coke before placing it in front of me.

"Thank you beautiful." I said making her blush again. While waiting for my food to be cooked I watched as she went to serve other customers sitting at the counter or re-filling things. I never looked away, even when there was a ping, which probably meant my food was ready. She grabbed the plate and set it in front of me. "Do you need anything else? Ketchup, mustard..." She trailed off waiting to see if I would say.

"Just a date with you baby girl." I smirked once again leaning my arms on the counter. She looked shocked to say the least. "I'm sorry but no." She said making me frown.

"Why not?" I asked frowning. "I...I just can't I'm really sorry. If things were different I would but it's not." she said before walking away.