Three of a Kind

Author's note:

(Bows) I am sorry for this being so late.

I promised this months back and only finally I've been able to post it. It took so long to write the chapter (If you can call it that since I wrote a three-chapter short story instead) and I had to edit it as well. But school decided to go between me and my chapter, and I wasn't able to finish it until now.

So to this, I thank you all for being so patient with me and I do hope you enjoy this.

Just to explain this short story.

When the guys are together, it is a third-person narrative. When they are on their own, it is in a first-person narrative. I didn't label which point of view is who because I felt it would ruin the flow of the story. However, the first-person narrative scenes are in the order of Bennett, Jordan, and Declan. If you want to think of it like this, try seeing how much of a fan you are. Whenever you start with the new scene, try seeing context clues to figure out who's scene it is. I don't know, I'm weird.

Honestly though, read the comments on mobile, they know whose POV it is in each scene. Each scene is divided by dashes (-).

Also, I'll be releasing the outline of this chapter/short story to show how I make my chapter and how I write (Just if you're interested as readers have been asking me to a lot). I might introduce it into my Twitter first in pictures (Follow me at RubixCube89201) in pictures. But I also might put it here as a separate chapter and leave comments what I thought in each plan.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the story!

Rubix