⎡41⎦

I walked down to breakfast with Astoria. I knew what I had to do. I walked up to the head table and went over to Madam Maxime.

"Bonjour Madame," I said curtsying. She gasped.

"No, are you... Rebecca Rosewood's daughter? 'Azel?" She asked in her thick French accent.

"Oui Madam" I replied.

"Oh mon chéri. (A/N: Okay anyone who speaks French or knows some help me please) It iz a shame you didn't come to Beauxbatons. I would 'ave loved to zee you in your clazzez." she said clasping her hands together.

"Je suis désolé Madam, but my father wanted me to stay with my brother."

She nodded. "Vell I hope you are having a good time at Hogwarts. Monsieur Dumblydore iz certainly a good headmaster."

I nodded "Je suis d'accord. Well, it was lovely to see you, Madam." I tried curtsying once more.

"It vas lovely to zee you too 'Azel."

I turned around walked to the Slytherin table. I grabbed a piece of toast and sat at the end of the table.

"Hazel!" I heard someone call my name.

I lifted my head and saw Isaac and Cedric walking over towards the table. I smiled at them as they walked over.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just taking a survey." Isaac said sitting down at the table causing me to move back to refrain getting sat on.

"Okay..."

"Would you date a Hufflepuff?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean... yeah. I would." I replied skeptically. He seemed surprised by my answer. I took a bite of my toast and didn't notice that they shared a glance.

"Really? I thought Slytherin girls only want bad boys"

I rolled my eyes. "Isaac, I don't live in a book. I don't care if he gets suspended from Hogwarts or if he is the teacher's pet. All I care is that he's kind to me and loyal." He nodded and stroked his invisible beard. I could feel Cedric's eyes on me and did everything to keep myself from looking towards his gaze.

"Next question. Would you date someone who is older than you?" I thought hard and bit my lip.

"Well, it depends. How much older are we talking? I would do a year or two older. Three years... no way." I said.

"I see, I see." Isaac continued to stroke his beard. I took his hand and placed on the table.

"Last question, what do you want most in a relationship?" I sat back a little and turned my head slightly.

"Isaac, are you trying to ask me out in the strangest way possible? I mean, I'm flattered and all but-"

"No, no, no! I'm not asking you out. Just answer the question!" He exclaimed.

"Well. I guess like I said before, loyalty."

"Would you please explain yourself Ms.Rosewood?" He asked holding his wand up to my mouth.

"Well, how would you like it if your girlfriend started to date someone else while you two were dating?" I asked

He thought about it and said, "Yeah I guess that does suck."

Isaac turned to Cedric. "Hey Ced, what do we have second period?" Cedric pulled out his schedule and examined it.

"Er- double potions." He said running his hand through his hair.