Chapter 18~ You look good in green

(Draco)

"I'll be out soon." She called.

"Yeah, yeah." I mocked.

I couldn't help it. When Hermione acted like that, I always had a smile on my face.

A tapping came from my door catching my attention. I quickly masked my smile into a scowl and headed to the door. "Mother." I said once I opened it.

"Draco dear, we will be heading into town today." She said. "And you can bring her if you want. I know it's not very fun being here all day." She whispered with a knowing smile. "Now please get dressed and make yourself presentable." With that she left.

I walked back to the bathroom door to hear the shower turn off.

"Draco." She called.

"Yes?"

"I need clothing." She said with embarrassment in her tone.

"I'm going." I laughed.

I shifted through my clothing getting out a old, soft shirt that should fit her. Well sorta. Then grabbing jeans and a pair of boxers. I walked over to the restroom and unlocked it magically to see a mostly naked Hermione in a green towel.

"Idiot!!!" She screamed covering herself as much as she could with the towel.

I could feel myself heating up. As quickly as the emotion came I pushed it away. I moved one hand to my chin and lifted a brow. "Hm... Green suits you Granger." I said smirking.

"Just leave already!" She huffed.

"It's not like I haven't see it already." I said while shrugging.

"Still!" She hissed.

"Ah is Granger still pure?" I laughed till I realized she was turning bright red. I stopped with my mouth agape. "Oh shit you are."

"Laugh all you want Malfoy. Go ahead." She muttered with bitterness.

"No. Hermione I didn't mean it like that." I began.

"Just give me the clothing and leave." She huffed.

"Hermione."

"Out! Now Malfoy!" She growled.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I walked to the sink counter and placed the clothing there for her and walked out leaving the door wide open. She huffed slamming the door while muttering something to herself.

I decided I'd at least get dressed waiting for her. I slipped on a black undershirt and some slacks. Over that I slipped a white dress shirt and buttoned it up. As I finished Hermione walked out of the restroom in silence.

"Hermione." I began.

"Yes." She said softly.

"Look I didn't know about that."

"I wouldn't expect you too." She cut me off. "I'm sorry for yelling. It was my fault."

I sighed softly. "Yeah same here." A moment of silence passed till it dawned on me. Mother said we would be going to town. "Hermione come here please."

"Huh?" She mumbled walking to me.

I pulled out my wand and began adjusting the clothing with magic. I made the shirt become a dress that reached her knees and gave it a emerald green color, and I turned the jeans into shorts that would hide under the dress.

"There." I smiled at my handy work. "You really do look good in green Granger."

"T..thank you Draco." She mumbled.

Was she not given complements? I shrugged off the thought. This was Hermione Granger of course people told her she was beautiful. Right?

"Well we can buy you new cloths at town today." I explained.

"No Draco you don't need to-" she began.

"Yes I do. As much as I love seeing you in my cloths you need some of your own for events." I explained.

"Events?" She questioned.

"Right muggle family. Okay so those of pure blood and are rich tend to have many social gatherings. They are dreadfully boring and tiresome but you can't get out of them unless you are sick. And faking it only works for so long trust me I've tried." I began explaining. "Also due to the fact I am Lord Voldemort's favorite I need too-"

"Wait what?" She said surprised. "Say that again.

I sighed. I hated this with every fiber of my being. "I am The dark lords favorite death eater aside from my aunt. He expects me to follow him the way she does. I've only done it to protect two people. My mother and you."