Chapter 19~ The Dark Lords Favorite

Recap:

I sighed. I hated this with every fiber of my being. "I am The dark lords favorite death eater aside from my aunt. He expects me to follow him the way she does. I've only done it to protect two people. My mother and you."

~~~~
(Hermione)

Favorite death eater?

For me and his mum?

Did Draco really go through all of this for.... Me?

"Draco." I mumbled. "I'm sorry." I enveloped him in a hug. His arms wrapped around me and his chin was resting on my shoulder.

"Don't be." He whispered. "I am doing this willingly." He pulled away and stood up straight. Turning to me our eyes met. "What I am going to say later...." He trailed off only to snap back just as quick. "I don't mean any of it. I swear."

I smiled softly. He had to keep his cover to protect us. Us? That. That sounds kinda nice. "I know." I replied.

He opened the door and I followed him silently. We walked down the stairs to see his mother and father waiting. His father sneered at the sight of me.

"What is the mud-blood doing here?" He growled.

"She belongs to me so I shall do as I please with her. Right now I wish to make her play dress up." Draco smirked to me. He said it so coldly like he was going to get a kick out of striping me of my dignity. I looked to the floor. They spoke of me like I was not there.

I hated it.

"Well let's get going then." His mother said ushering us to the fire place.

"No. I refuse to have one of dirty blood use my floo." His father sneered.

Draco turned to me. "Grab my shirt mud-blood." He growled.

I grabbed it quickly. Though Draco said he doesn't mean anything he is saying still, he was terrifying. All his words though fake were laced with belief. It felt like he would kill me if I said no.

"Mother where will we be shopping?" Draco asked.

"Just to town right Lucius?" She said softly.

"Right." His father gritted.

That's when Draco apperated.

(Draco)

I apperated to diagon ally.

I gasped.

There was no life on street everyone knew. All the shops were closed and locked tight. I could hear Hermione gasp as well.

"The last time we came. The only shop open was Fred-" she trailed off with tears in her eyes. "And Georges." She finished drying her eyes with her wrist.

"Come on Hermione." I whispered softly.

We began walking to the far side, the area known for its criminals and what they do there.

It was as dark and grey as always the shops were the only things shining some form of light. We walked into one of the stores that mother and father generally used if they traveled by floo. Moments after we arrived they appeared. Stepping out carefully dusting off any powder that latched itself to their clothing.

It was rather boring just trailing behind them for a while. Hermione looked as if she was to faint from fear. Though anyone would be stupid not to. Finally I spoke up hoping to save us from this trip. "Mother I will be taking the mud-blood to buy new cloths. It's annoying how I will have to burn lots of my clothing now." I snarled.

I could she Hermione flinch. I hated myself.

"Ah of course Draco I understand." She said softly. "You may leave then."

I turned quickly, "come on mud-blood." I growled to Hermione and began walking off.

We walked off to a far corner away from others eyes. I reached out my hand and she took it reluctantly. Her hand was so small in mine, so fragile.

I apperated